DEVELOPMENT OF MODELS OF GEAR TEETH FOR FINDING CONTACT STRESSES, USING ANSYS
Author’s Name : Mayuresh Ghosalkar | Dr Pradeep Kumar Patil
Volume 05 Issue 04 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-3860 Page no: 12-17
Proposed project is to modify design and FE analysis of S shaped agitator to perform pulp stirrer and feeder operations in pulping equipment. Generally in pulping industry pulp is mostly feed to different processes by screw feeder mechanism, here also screw feeder is already designed and standardized, in that standard screw mechanism upper hollow tank collecting the pulp which is very unmixed and not properly stirred after bleaching and other operation in chemical as well as in mechanical pulping. So, to make this purpose solve practically in existing setup, we need to design an agitator which will help to distribute the pulp in feeder opening of screw conveyor. Now while distribution pulp must be previously stirred for that on the top of agitator assembly stirrer is to be mounted preliminary it can be T shaped vertically mounted as shown. Stirrer will be designed in such a way that it must hold load of coming pulp from the top and must be rotate without any bending deformation occurred in the agitator.
FE Analysis, Pulp Stirrer and Feeder Operations, Screw Conveyor
- G. Eason, B. Noble, and I.N. Sneddon, “On certain integrals of Lipschitz-Hankel type involving products of Bessel functions,” Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. London, vol. A247, pp. 529-551, April 1955. (references)
- J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp.68-73.
- I.S. Jacobs and C.P. Bean, “Fine particles, thin films and exchange anisotropy,” in Magnetism, vol. III, G.T. Rado and H. Suhl, Eds. New York: Academic, 1963, pp. 271-350.
- K. Elissa, “Title of paper if known,” unpublished.
- R. Nicole, “Title of paper with only first word capitalized,” J. Name Stand. Abbrev., in press.
- Y. Yorozu, M. Hirano, K. Oka, and Y. Tagawa, “Electron spectroscopy studies on magneto-optical media and plastic substrate interface,” IEEE Transl. J. Magn. Japan, vol. 2, pp. 740-741, August 1987 [Digests 9th Annual Conf. Magnetics Japan, p. 301, 1982].
- M. Young, The Technical Writer’s Handbook. Mill Valley, CA: University Science, 1989.