EVLUATION OF OPTIMUM PARAMERETER OF ROLLER CONVEYER SYSTEM USING FEA
Author’s Name : Dayanand Jadhav
Volume 04 Issue 03 Year 2017 ISSN No: 2349-3860 Page no: 19-21
A conveyor system is a common piece of mechanical handling equipment that moves materials from one location to another. Conveyors are especially useful in applications involving the transportation of heavy or bulky materials. Conveyor systems allow quick and efficient transportation for a wide variety of materials, which make them very popular in the material handling and packaging industries. Many kinds of conveying systems are available, and are used according to the various needs of different industries. There are chain conveyors (floor and overhead) as well. Chain conveyors consist of enclosed tracks, I-Beam, towline, power & free, and hand pushed trolleys.
Conveyor, Handling, Transportation, Material, Chain
- Ying WANG,Chen ZHOU “A Model and an Analytical method for conveyor system in distribution centers” J SysSciSysEng (Dsc2010) 19(4) 408-429
- Rajkumar Roy, SrichandHinduja , Roberto Teti, “Recent advances in engineering design optimization: Challenges and future trends”, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology 57 (2008) 697–715.
- T. Gaoa,W.H. Zhanga, J.H. Zhua, Y.J. Xua, D.H. Bassirb, “Topology optimization of heat conduction problem involving design-dependent heat load effect”, Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 44 (2008) 805 – 813.
- M. A. Alspaugh, “Latest Developments in Belt Conveyor Technology” MIN-Expo 2004, Las Vegas, NV, USA. September 27, 2004.
- S.H. Masood· B. Abbas · E. Shayan · A. Kara “An investigation into design and manufacturing of mechanical conveyors Systems for food processing”, Springer-Verlag London Limited 2004.
- DimaNazzal, Ahmed El-Nashar“ Survey of Research in Modeling Conveyor-Based Automated Material Handling Systems In wafer fabs” Proceedings of the 2007 Winter Simulation Conference.
- John Usher, John R, G. Don Taylor “Availability modeling of powered roller conveyors”.
- C.Sekimoto “Development of Concept Design CAD System”, Energy and Mechanical Research Laboratories, Research and Development Center, Toshiba Corporation.
- Sergio Butkewitsch, Valder Steffen Jr. “Shape optimization, model updating and empirical modeling applied to the design synthesis of a heavy truck side guard”, International Journal of Solids and Structures 39 (2002) 4747–4771.
- Che Jing, Tang Shuo, “Research on integrated optimization design of hypersonic cruise vehicle”, Aerospace Science and Technology 12 (2008) 567–572.
- Pradnyaratna A Meshram1, Dr. A R Sahu2 “Design , Modeling and Analysis of conveyor system used for transportation of Cartons”
- Kyoungho An, Adam Trewyn, Aniruddha Gokhale “Model-driven Performance Analysis of Reconfigurable Conveyor System used in Material Handling Application”
- A Singh, S.P.Joshi “A Review on Design of Live Roller Conveyor System” IJSTE( Volume Issue 1 May 2015)
- Suhas M. Shinde and R.B. Patil , Design and analysis of a roller conveyor System for Weight Optimization and Material saving ( IJET, 25 Apr 2012).
- “Structure & Mode Shape Analysis of Roller conveyor Using FEA” (RajratnaA.Bhalerao, Dr. R.J. Patil, IJRAME-II, 6 June 2014)
- M.S. Deepak, R. Kandasamy, Dr. R. Thenmozhi Investigation of lateral – torsional buckling of Cold-formed steel c-channel sections , (IETED-II, Vol 4, May 2012).