DESIGN AND MATCHING OF COMPONENTS FOR AIR CONDITIONING IN NON AIR CONDITIONING VEHICLE
Author’s Name :C.Kannan | M.Murugesan | P.Prabakaran | C.Sakthi | K.Sambulingam
Volume 03 Issue 01 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-3860 Page no: 15-18
In the present scenario the air conditioning for automotive is an essential requirement. In present day, the global warming rate increases rapidly due to the increased number of vehicles and industries. In order to provide a human comfort by controlling the temperature of cabin, the automotive air conditioning system is provided. The design of air conditioning system for automotive includes, various cooling load calculations such as metabolic load, radiation load, etc., While designing the air conditioning system for automotive, the fuel economy is an important factor which must to be considered. The fuel economy of vehicle can be increased by replacing the reciprocating compressor by rotary compressor. In this project, the design of air conditioning system is done for Maruti Suzuki 800 car.
Automotive, Air conditioning, Cooling loads, Fuel economy.
- OumSaad Abdulsalam, Budi Santoso, Dwi Aries“Cooling Load Calculation and Thermal Modeling for Vehicle by MATLAB” International journal of Innovative Research in Science and Technology. Vol. 4, Issue 5, May 2015
- Md Shahid Imam, Dr.M.Shameer Basha, Dr.Md.Azizuddin, Dr. K.Vijaya Kumar Reddy “Design Of Air Conditioning System In Automobile”International journal of Innovative Research in Science and Technology. Vol. 2, Issue 12, December 2013.
- Shan K. Wang “Handbook Or Air Conditioning And Refrigeration” Tata Mc Graw Hill, Second Edition.
- P.L.Ballaney “Refrigeration And Air Conditioning” Khanna Publishers.
- C.P.Arora “Refrigeration And Air Conditioning” Second Edition.
- Sanden Sd Compressor Product Catalogue.