FABRICATION OF VEHICLE EMISSION CONTROL USING AQUA EXHUAST SYSTEM
Author’s Name : Sharon B George | Rahul A.R | Vishnu V.S | Keerthivel Rajesh
Volume 03 Issue 01 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-3860 Page no: 1-3
Emissions released from the vehicles mixes with atmospheric air causing air to be polluted leading to global warming and other health hazards. The pollution mainly occurs due to contribution of (CO), UBHC, (No) and Lead to the atmospheric air as vehicle emissions leading to more hazardous effect living beings as they inhale poisonous gases. Rather than emission that has been given out from any vehicle there are several other causes as emissions from electric power generating stations domestic fuel consumption other industrial process that occurs. A method of controlling the emissions using three different diameter tubes that are being drilled wit holes of varying diameters arranged sequentially and distilled water is used here and termed as Aqua exhaust system. This system mainly deals with the reduction in the release of harmful gases to the atmosphere .The noise level can be decreased when the gases are made to pass through water. Here the exhaust gases are given directly to the aqua silencer removing the catalytic converter placed as single unit.
Three tubes drilled with different diameter, Distilled water, Carbon monoxide, Nitrogen oxide, Hydrocarbons, Air pollution.
- RawaleSudrshan S & Patil S Nehal S, (September 2013) “Use of aqueous Ammonia in Silencer for removal of CO2, SO2 and NOx from exhaust gases of IC Engines”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology, Vol.2, Issue 5.
- Swastik R, Gajjar, (June 2014) “Design and Development of Aqua Silencer for Two Stroke Petrol Engine”, International Journal for Innovative Research in Science and Technology, Vol.1, Issue 1.
- Balashanmugam P, Balasubramanian, (January 2015)
- “Developments of Emission and Noise Control Device”, International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research, Vol.02, Issue 01
- Amruthraj M, Nataraj J.R. & Sushmit Poojary, (October 2012) “Emission Control in IC Engines”, International Journal of Engineering Research abd Devolopment, Vol .4, Issue 4.
- K. Kannan & M. Udayakumar, (October 2009) “NOx and HC Emission Control Using Water Emulsified Diesel in Single Cylinder Diesel Engine”,ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences,Vol.4,