COMPARISON OF VIBRATIONAL ANALYSIS OF SPRING MOUNTED AND SLOT MOUNTED PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
Author’s Name : R Raj kumar | Dr N Sangeetha
Volume 03 Issue 01 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-3860 Page no: 1-4
In this paper, the comparison of vibration analysis of electronic control unit box assembly using spring mounted and slot mounted printed circuit board and an electronic components is discussed. A detailed longitudinal vibration analysis of a real electronic control unit box assembly is performed in simply supported condition with respect to structural type and modal analysis. Effects of component addition, board mounting , component modelling are investigated in detail. In order to identify the most efficient, reliable and suitable method depending on the type of problem,the natural frequency with which the system is vibrating, maximum deflection of this model is solved by finite element solution using solver target as mechanical APDL in ANSYS software.
Slot mounted; Spring Mounted; Simply Supported; Board Mounting; Finite Element Solution
- Robin Alastair Amy , “Accuracy of simplified Printed Circuit Board Finite Element Model”Micro ellectronics Reliability ,Elsevier ,50(2010)86-97.
- K.P.Subramanya, “Vibrational Analysis of Study of Spacecraft Electronic Package:A Review” , International Journal of Science ,Engineering and Technology Research, Vol. 3,Issue 3,March 2014.
- Ren Guoquen, “Modal Analysis of Printed Circuit Board on Finite Element Model” in International Conference on Computer Science and Electronic Technology , – 2014.
- Min Chen, “Designing and Planning of PCB Prototype”.
- Kanakkalita, “Free Vibration Analysis of Isotropic and Composite Rectangular Plates” in IJMER ,ISSN No. 2249-0019,Vol. 3 , No. 3.
- Ying Chin Lee, “ Finite Element Model Verification for Packaged Printed Circuit Board by Experimental Modal Analysis” , in Microelectronics Reliability, Elsevier-48(2008) 1837-1846.