Call for paper is open now…!.
The aim of Researchscript IJRME journal is to publish the research postulates in the fields of mechanical engineering. Researchscript IJRME is a scholarly international journal that publishes original research papers in the fields of Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Solid Mechanics, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Renewable Energy Technology, CAD/CAM, Aeronautical Engineering, Production Engineering, Welding Technology, Robotics Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Metallurgy and more.
The scope of Researchscript IJRME journal is to encourage the young researchers in the field of mechanical engineering.
Areas included (but not limited to) are Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Solid Mechanics, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Renewable Energy Technology, Materials Engineering, Composite Materials, Marine Engineering, Petroleum and Mineral Resources Engineering, Textile Engineering, Leather Technology, Industrial Engineering, Operational Research, Manufacturing Processes, Machine Design, Quality Control, Mechanical Maintenance, CAD/CAM, Aeronautical Engineering, Production Engineering, Welding Technology, Robotics Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Metallurgy and more.
- Indexing will be done for all the authors in the paper, so mention the names clearly.
- The paper will be indexed with online library of our associated international institutions.
- Also indexed in world’s pioneer academic databases like Academia, Index Copernicus, Science Central, DOAJ, ProQuest, etc.,
Submission of paper:
- Call for paper is open now…!.
- Manuscripts are invited from academicians, research students, and scientists for publication consideration.
- Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously any where.
- Authors can send their paper in the prescribed template format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the paper template from below.
- Submit your article in MS-word Format (.doc/.docx) only.
- For more details see For Authors menu.
Paper Template: Click Here
- Maximum number of Pages is 6 including abstract and reference. If exceeds additional charges will be applicable.
- Maximum number of Authors is Six per paper.
- Must mention the e-mail address of all the authors in the paper.
- All articles/papers must be checked with Plagiarism checker.
- The paper/article must be in Researchscript manuscript template format while submission.
- Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, Authors are required to fill and send the Researchscript copyright transfer form.
- Download the copyright form from below.
- And authors will be intimated with the further instructions for indexing and publication charges.
Copyright Form: Click Here
Publication Charges: Click Here
For any queries please feel free to contact us on email@example.com