SPEED CONTROL OF BLDC MOTOR
Author’s Name : AshikaPreethi S | Suruthi S | Maheshwari K T
Volume 05 Issue 03 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-2503 Page no: 13-16
This paper is to control the speed of a BLDC motor using some control technique. Efficiency and Reliability are the key features for the development of advanced motor drives. Residential and commercial appliances such as refrigerators and air conditioning systems use conventional motor drive technology BLDC motor has various application used in industries like in drilling, lathes, spinning, electric bikes etc.. This proposed system provides a very precise and effective speed control system. The user can enter the desired speed and the motor will run at that exact speed.
- G.Madhusudhanrao, B.V.SankerRam,B.SampathKumar, K.VijayKumar,”Speed Control of BLDC Motor using DSP”, International Journal Of Engineering Science and Technology Vol.2(3),2010.
- A.Tashakori, M. Ektesabi “Comparison of Different PWM Switching Modes of BLDCMotor as Drive Train of Electric Vehicles” World Academy of Science,Engineering and Technology 67, 2012.
- Eric Monmasson, LahoucineIdkhajine, MarcianN.Cirstea, ImeneBahri, AlinTisan, and Mohamed WissemNaouar “FPGAs in Industrial Control Application IEEE Transactions On Industrial Informatics, Vol. 7, No.2, May 2011.
- Using the dsPIC30F for Sensorless BLDC Control Application Note; AN901.Microchip Technology; Chandler, AZ, USA.
- Lai YS, Shyu FS, Chang YH. Novel Loss Reduction Pulse width Modulation Technique for Brushless DC Motor Drives Fed by MOSFET Inverter. IEEE Trans. Power Electron.