DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF BIDIRECTIONAL CONVERTERS WITH CONSTANT AC POWER LOADS
Author’s Name : R Sangeetha | Dr D Sabapathi
Volume 05 Issue 03 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-2503 Page no: 1- 3
The bidirectional dc-ac converters are commonly used in UPS applications and battery chargers for electric vehicles (EV). Power conversion units for such applications employ a large electrolytic capacitor at high voltage dc bus, which not only reduces the lifetime but also adds to the weight of the converter. In this a novel bidirectional dual active bridge cascaded three-phase converter (DABCC) with six pulse dc link is proposed. Also, a new closed loop control scheme to implement the Six Pulse Modulation (SPM) technique in dual active bridge cascaded three-phase converter is proposed.
Electric Vehicles, Dual Active Bridge Cascaded Three Phase Converter
- S. Herb, and R. S. Blog, “Reliability of candidate photovoltaic module-integrated-inverter (PV-MII) topologies – A usage model approach,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 3019-3027, Jun. 2013.
- Hub , S. Herb , N. Kutkut , I. Batarseh and Z. John Sheen , “Power decoupling techniques for micro-inverters in PV systems-a review,” in Proc IEEE Energy Convers. Congr.Expo., Sep. 2010, pp. 3235-3240
- A.M.Moussa, M.E.Gammal, and A.A.Ghazala A.I.Attia, “An Improved Particle Swarm Optimization Technique for Solving the Unit Commitment Problem”, IEEE trans. Power syst., Vol. (2) –No. (3).
- Bo Wang and Junzo Watada, “Multi-objective particle swarm optimization for a novel fuzzy portfolio selection problem”, IEEE trans. Power syst., vol.8, March 2013.
- Bo Wang., and you Li., and watada J., “Two Stage Multi Objective Unit Commitment Optimization under Future Load Uncertainty”, IEEE trans., production and syst., Aug. 2012.
- C. C. A Rajan and M. R. Mohan, “An Evolutionary Programming -Based Tabu Search Method for Solving the Unit Commitment Problem” IEEE trans. Power syst., vol.19, no. 1, pp.577-585, feb.2004.
- P.V. Rama Krishna, G. Poornachandra Rao, and Sukhdeo Sao, “Particle swarm optimization technique to solve unit commitment problem”, IEEE trans. Power syst., Volume-2 Number-4 December-2012.
- Qinghai Bai, “Analysis of particle swarm optimization algorithm”, IEEE trans. Power syst., vol.3, no.1, Feb 2010.
- S.Usha Rani and C. H. Padmanabha Raju, “A Solution to Unit Commitment Problem via Dynamic Programming and Particle Swarm Optimization”, IEEE trans. Power syst., Vol.3, No.4 (October 2013)