SUBMERSIBLE PUMP CONTROL FOR AGRICULTURE IRRIGATION USING IOT TECHNIQUES
Author’s Name : S Vaseela | K Rajasukumar | D Aravinthkumar | R Gowtham | R Geethanjali
Volume 04 Issue 02 Year 2017 ISSN No: 2349-2503 Page no: 1-3
Embedded System based submersible motor control to prevent it from over load, dry run and single phasing using Internet of Things (IoT) the Simple Link Wi-Fi ESP8266 device is the first industry standard general purpose Microcontroller (MCU) with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity Launch pad, customizable for any specific application. This project provides the development of mobile phone as remote control application for submersible motor pump which is used in agriculture irrigation. The motor connections depends upon its horse power, it may be Direct on line or Star Delta. The motor is controlled by the micro controller and the present status of motor is sensed and it is automatically controlled by itself and the information is transmitted to the corresponding person through Internet of Things (IoT) network. It is proposed to continuously sense various parameters of the submersible pump, take decisions accordingly for better functioning of the pumping system, conveying the collected information to the farmers apart from enabling remote control. A micro controller is used to detect the three types of fault which cause damage to the motor. The first one is single phase absence fault detection and if it occurs the micro controller will automatically turn of the motor. The micro controller also includes the protection against over current or over load and also from dry running. It is expected that this application will be comfortable for the farmers and this provides easy access of motor to a greater extent. All these control process are achieved by using a MSP-EXP430G2 Launch Pad which is a simple development kit for the Value Line series of control circuits.
IOT (Internet of Things), Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity)
- R.Suresh, S. Gopinath, K. Govindaraju, T. Devika, N. SuthanthiraVanitha “GSM Based Automated Irrigation Control using Raingun Irrigation System” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol.3, Issue 2, February 2014.
- N. Prakash, D. Swathika “Embedded System Based Monitoring and Control System of Submersible Pump” International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science (IJETTCS), Vol.3, Issue 6, November-December 2014.
- D. Deweshvree Rane, P. R. Indurkar, M. Khatri “Review Paper Based on Automatic Irrigation System Based on RF Module” IJAICT, Vol.1, Issue 9, January 2015.
- Nagarajapandian M, Ram Prasanth U, Selva Kumar G, Tamil Selvan S “Automatic Irrigation System on Sensing Soil Moisture Content” International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering Vol.3, Issue 1, January 2015.
- Nikesh Gondchawar1, Prof. Dr. R. S. Kawitkar “Iot Based Smart Agriculture” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol.5, Issue 6, June 2015.
- Arshid Iqbal khan, Insha Altaf “Development of an Intelligent Condition based Soil Moisture Control System” IJIRST –International Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology Vol.2, Issue 05,October 2015
- Mritunjay Ojha, Sheetal Mohite, Shraddha Kathole, Diksha Tarware, “Microcontroller Based Plant Irrigation” International Journal of Science and Research, Vol .3, Issue 11, October 2015.
- P.Patil and N. D.Pergad “Review Paper on GSM Based Water Management In Irrigation System Using ARM7”International Journal of Science Research, Vol.4, Issue 10, October 2015.
- Chandan Kumar sahu, Pramitee Behera “A Low Cost Smart Irrigation Control System”International Journal on Electronics and Communication System , Vol.2 , Issue 3 ,2015.
- Xiaoqing.Y, Wenting.Han, Zenglin.Zhang, “Study on Wireless on Underground Sensor Networks for Remote Irrigation Monitoring” International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology, Vol. 8, No 1, 2015.
- Manish Sharma, Mamta Kumara and Vikas Kumar “Automatic Humidity Monitoring and Pumping System for Farmers” International Journal of Development Research, Vol. 4, Issue 6, April 2016.
- Bhaudip Mehta , Ujiaval joshi ,karit A Bhatt “Wireless Data Acquisition System for Real Time Monitoring and Controlling Pump Application” International Journal of Engineering Research and Development , Vol.4 , Issue 1, 2016.
- K. Rajeshkumar and S. Vaseela, ”Automatic Home Appliance Control Using GSM & Bluetooth”, International Journal of Research in Electrical Engineering, volume 3, issue 2, 2016
- S. Vaseela, ”Security System using Rasberry PI model B+”, International Journal of Research Electrical Engineering, vol 3, issue 3, May 2016
- N. P. Ananthamoorthy, S. Vaseela and Dr. K. Baskaran ,: Simulation and Analysis of Intelligent FLC for BLDC Drive: International Journal of Innovative Research & Development (IJRD), Vol. 3 Issue, March, 2014, Page no. 439- 446.