SECURITY SYSTEM USING RASBERRY PI MODEL B+
Author’s Name : S.Vaseela
Volume 03 Issue 03 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-2503 Page no: 23-25
This project is designed for an advance security system that can be used in Industries and household application. In this project Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor is employed to interface with mobile phone (GSM) or laptop which controlled by the “Raspberry PI Model B+”. The existing systems are RF Based Security. Then last few years security system construct with 8051 microcontroller or arduino which contains a piece of code for a specific action. The action will be taken by the GSM modem i.e. to alert an owner about intruder or danger to house. That device should be installed on the door, as the intruder opens the door the magnet which is situated in the door go away from Relay so LED glows with RED light and the appropriate action will be taken by GSM modem. Constantly monitoring and integrated security system is installed in industries. That system is not compact in size and also it leads to more power consumption. But in our system microprocessor is used.
GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications), Raspberry Pi, video steaming and call, security.
- Sadeque Reza Khan, Ahmed Al Mansur, Alvir Kabir, Shahid Jaman, Nahian Chowdhury, “Design and Implementation of Low Cost Home Security System using GSM Network”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 3, Issue 3, March -2012.
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,“Intelligent Home Monitoring Using RSSI in Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) Vol.4, No.6, November 2012.
- Jer-Vui Lee, Yea-Dat Chuah and Chin-Tin Chai, “A Multilevel Home Security System (MHSS)”, International Journal of Smart Home Vol. 7, No. 2, March, 2013.
- Abhishek s.Parab, Amol Joglekar, “Implementation of Home Security System using GSM module and Microcontroller”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 6 (3), 2015.
- N.Chintaiah , K.Rajaseher and V.Dhanraj , “Automated advanced industrial and Home security using GSM and FPGA”, Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering, B V C Engineering College, Odalarevu, Amalapuram, India.
- GSM based Home Security System”, Microtronics Technologies.
- Chun-Pai Jimmy Hsieh & Yang Cao, “Home Security System”, a Cornell University ECE 476 Final Project.