VEHICLE SPEED MONITORING SYSTEM FOR SAFE RIDING AND MINIMISING ACCIDENT IN PRONE AREA
Author’s Name : D.Madhan Kumar | J.Arun | R.Pradeep
Volume 03 Issue 03 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-2503 Page no: 20-22
We lost our valuable life by making known mistake while driving in hilly area, highways and speed limiting areas. Now a day’s peoples are driving very fast so accident are occurring frequently. Currently the survey observes 1, 37,000 people dies in India every year and in that 1 dies every 4 minutes. The main reason for an accident by the national crime roads bureau, law commission of India says that only by over speeding in accident prone areas and violating the road rules. So in order to avoid such kind of accidents and to alert the driver about the speed limits in such kind of places the highway department has already placed the signboards. But sometimes it may not be possible to view the signboards and leads to disastrous road accidents. So here our project contribution is more useful. Here we are making the driver to alert while exceeding the speed limit in that particular area, if they are supposed to relegate the alert given by the alarm, the respective driver has to pay the penalty or else the case will be booked automatically. Our system also generates the penalty receipt and sent to the respective candidate and it can be done by using CDMA technology. The existing technology still does not reduce the number of accidents. Hence there is a need to implement intelligent speed adoption (ISA) in vehicles .we proposes automatic speed control based on RF signal for accident prone area, hospital, and school roads. Where the speed control within the limit is required. The methodology explains that, a various transmitter are placed in those above said zones and the receiver fitted in the vehicle will sense the speed and it can be successfully done.
Current survey of road accidents,CDMA technology, Intelligent Speed Adaptation.
- National crime record bureau, Ministry of road transport and highway, Law commission of India, Global status report on road safety 2013.
- website- indiastat.com, recognized by Limca book of records for having the largest cluster of 717 website providing socio-economic statistical data.
- Website Wikipedia organization available: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/cdma.
- WHO global status report on road safety, ISBN: 978 924 1563840
- National Marine Electronics association http://www.nmea.org/ last access July 2009