A HYBRID MODE OF SE BASED AGROSPRAYER
Author’s Name : Hulasiraman | S Sreebalaji | T Dineshkumar | A Mohanbabu
Volume 01 Issue 04 Year 2014 ISSN No: 2349-2503 Page no: 11-14
The principle target of the paper is to robotize the pesticide splashing in fields. Here the sprayer is exchanged by a transfer framework which is controlled by the microcontroller. The boos convertor circuits increments or boos up the voltages got from the sunlight based boards and the fuel cells. The power is then put away in the battery and utilized by the system .Renewable vitality assumes a critical part in our future .due to it is accessible bottomless in nature and furthermore it is sans contamination. The term sun based vitality is characterize as the way toward collecting of sun oriented vitality by photograph voltaic cell .Solar cell is the silicon semiconductor which is utilized to trap of the sun based vitality. Here we incorporate the another economic vitality that is power module .it is the way toward changing over of the substance vitality to electrical vitality. A power device is a gadget that utilizations hydrogen (or hydrogen rich fuel) and oxygen to make vitality by electro chemical process.Here impetus utilized is to accelerate the dissemination of particles in the energy component utilized over her
Solar Panel, DC Pump, Microcontroller, Sprayer, Fuel cell, battery
- R.Joshua, V.vasu, P.Vincent solar sprayer-an agriculture implement.department of rural development and science ,arulanandar college,karumathoor,india .
- Rao, G.D., 0000. Solar Energy, Solar Photo-Voltaic: Electric Power Generation, 15: 434-484.
- M.Y.Hussain, Islam-ud-din, and M.Anwar,”Dehydration of Agriculture Products by mixed mode solar dehydrator” International journal of Agriculture and biology, ISSN online :1814-95996.
- k.ganesh and g.amirthakannan international journal of embedded systems control in solar sprayer Volume-1 page issue 2,2011 page
- I.duat , n.gomesh “ energy saving and suction hood „ world academy of science and engineering issue 6 jan,2012.
- Bhubaneswari parida, s.iniyan .a review of photo voltaic technology sustainable energy review ,volume – 15 issues 3 april 2011.
- Fuel cell operation is mased on lecture of SRM university Chennai.