A STUDY ON SMART HOME INTEGRATION WITH FPGA CONTROLLER
Author’s Name : Pavithra L
Volume 06 Issue 01 Year 2019 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 8-10
Nowadays the energy consumption had made a large role in all the industrial as well as in commercial sectors also. At the technologies are also getting developed to reduce the consumption of energy and to conserve it. Our paper deals with the specific task of reducing the consumption of energy in houses and conserving it which can be possible by making the devices automated. Here we are converting the normal devices into smart devices with the help of FPGA controller. Converting normal devices into smart devices will consume the energy only when it’s required which directly conserves the energy.
FPGA, Sensors, Energy conservation
- S. Kangamalliga, S. Vasuki, A. Vishnu priya, V. Viji, “A zigbee and embedded based security monitoring and control system”, Int J of Info Sci and Tech,Vol.4, No.3,May 2014.
- Khusvinder Gill, Shung-Hua Yang, Fang Yao, and Xin Lua “Zigbee –Based Home Automation System” IEEE Trans on Consumer Electronics, Vol.55, No.2, MAY 2009.
- II-Kyu Hwang, Member, Dae-Sung Lee, Jin- Wook Baek. ”Home Network Configuring Scheme for All Electric Appliances Using ZigBee based Integrated Remote Controller” IEEE Trans on Consumer Electronics, Vol.55, No.3, pp 1300- 1307, August 2009.
- K.N. Sweatha, M. Poornima, M.H. Vinutha “Advance Home Automation Using FPGA Controller” Int J of Advan Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol. 2, Issue 7, July 2013.
- L. Larsson, A. Klindworth, K. Lagemann, “Teaching System Integration using FPGAs”.
- M. Priyanka Bansode ,Vinayak, B. Kulkarni “FPGA Based Fluid Flow Rate IR Sensor For Microstructures”, Int J of Advance Foundation and Research in Computer (IJAFRC) Vol. 2, January 2015.