CELLULAR VOICE-CALLS EQUALIZATION USING DISCRETE NORMALIZATION TECHNIQUE
Author’s Name : Renjitha R | R Sarathkumar
Volume 05 Issue 04 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 21-23
The phone conferencing method is implemented on the audio technology to the web conferences. The conference call is troubleshooting by the process of infatuated noise, dropped calls and complaints Before a mobile telephone subscriber can place a call, certain information such as the subscriber’s identity and the telephone number of the called party must be supplied. Typically, this information is transmitted to a nearby base station over an access channel which forms one- half of a duplex signaling channel. The half is used for alerting the mobile unit to any calls directed toward it and for keeping the mobile unit to the system status. The mobile channel is desired on the garbled service collisions. The simultaneous access is conferred on the cellular quality to resolve in the various methods to gain voice quality to the conference to gain voice quality in the cellular network. The data quality is amplified on the different technique.
Cellular Network, Call Truncated, Error Detection, Spectrum Analyzer, Amplified Pulse
- D. Lee, S. Zhou, X. Zhong, Z. Niu, X. Zhou, and H. Zhang, “Spatial modeling of the traffic density in cellular networks,” IEEE Wireless Commun. Mag., vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 80-88, Feb. 2014.
- “Cisco visual networking index: Global mobile data traffic forecast update 2015-2020,” Cisco White Paper, Feb. 2016.
- S. Zhou, J. Gong, Z. Zhou, W. Chen, and Z. Niu, “Green delivery: proactive content caching and push with energy-harvesting-based small cells,” IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 142–149, Apr. 2015.
- S.-L. Chiu, K. C.-J. Lin, G.-X. Lin, H.-Y. We, “Empowering device-todevice networks with cross-link interference management,” IEEE Trans. Mobile Comput., vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 950–963, 2017.
- Research of ROHC for PoC service based on 3G cellular network Li Li-fu ; Li Hai-wen ; Li Hong-liang ; Gu Yong-jun 18-20 Nov. 2016.
- Cooperative Content Downloading in Hybrid VANETs: 3G/4G or RSUs Downloading Dongdong Yue ; Peng Li ; Tao Zhang ; Junshan Cui ; Yu Jin ; Yu Liu ; Qin Liu 25-26 March 2017.
- Capacity analysis and comparison for cellular systems over different frequency bands Zhan Xu ; Jienan Liu ; Wei Zhang ; Shidong Zhou ; Weuqi Waug 23-25 Sept. 2016.
- A reconfigurable analog baseband for single- chip, Saw-less, 2G/3G/4G cellular transceivers with carrier aggregation Jongwoo Lee ; Byungki Han ; Jae-hyun Lim ; Su-seob Ahn ; Jae-kwon Kim ; Thomas Cho. 10-12 Nov. 2014.
- A Dynamically Biased Multiband 2G/3G/4G Cellular Transmitter in 28 nm CMOS Siddharth Seth ; Dae Hyun Kwon ; Sriramkumar Venugopalan ; Sang Won Son ; Yongrong Zuo 26 January 2016.
- Compact and printed multiband antennas for 2G/3G/4G smartphones Sultan Shoaib ; Imran Shoaib ; Xiaodong Chen ; Clive G. Parini 19-24 July 2015.