VIDEO DEHAZING USING AIRLIGHT ESTIMATION WITH GAUSSIAN APPROXIMATION
Author’s Name : R Mohan | M Geetha | V Gomathi | S Iswariya | S Ponmani
Volume 05 Issue 03 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 1- 4
This project presents design and implementation of video dehazing unit using Air-Light Estimation with Gaussian Approximation(ALEGA) algorithm. This algorithm provides an efficient removal of fog present in the video and provides higher resolution output video. The video is blended with fog contents when the air-light is interact with the original image, as a result the air-light is the main content of the original video from the camera. As the air-light is very bright, the air-light estimation technique directly select the bright pixels for air-light and the gaussian approximation selects the air-light in the brightest region of the input image. The color similarity estimation is also used here to refine the images. This estimation provides higher resolution in the order of 480*270 and low time complexity.
- Yeu-HorngShiau,Yao-Tsung Kuo,Pei-Yin Chen and Feng-Yuan Hsu-IEEE Transaction 2016- “VLSI Design of an Efficient Flicker Free Video Defogging Method for Real-Time Applications ”.
- Kanpreet Kaur Saggu, Sabir Singh-IEEE Transaction 2015- “Haze Removal from Underwater Images Using Mixture Contrast Limited Adaptive Histogram Equalization”.
- Yinqi XIONG, Hua YANand Chao YU- IEEE Transaction 2013- “Improved Haze Removal Algorithm Using Dark Channel Prior”.
- KaimingHe,JianSun,Xioou Tang – IEEE Transaction 2009- “ Single image haze removal using dark channel prior”.
- Gagandeep singh1,Gagandeep singh2-International Journal of Advanced research in computer and Communication Engineering- Vol-3, Issue-7-July 2008- “Evaluation of Various digital image for removal algorithm”.
- Fattal.R – Aug 2008,“Single image dehazing” Proc. of ACM SIGGRAPH ,pp1-9.