AUTOMATIC LPG RESERVATION AND GAS SPILLAGE IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM
Author’s Name : Mr R Ashok Kumar | K Ruba Dharani | P Santhiya | N Sathiyapriya | K Sathya Lakshmi
Volume 05 Issue 02 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 4 – 6
There are numerous strategies available for booking a LPG gas in the gas office. Strategies include web based booking, telephonic booking and so on. In some cases we may neglect to do the booking because of the different reasons. It will be troublesome circumstance for the person who utilizes LPG gas for cooking consistently. So we have proposed a method which naturally book a cylinder when the gas is going to empty by sending a SMS by utilizing GSM. In our task we have utilized load cell to find the weight of the LPG gas consistently. The obtained values are given to the microcontroller. If the gas level crosses the minimum level, at that time, a SMS will be sent to gas organization naturally to book the new cylinder. In addition to that MQ-6 sensor is used to sense the gas leakage. If any gas spillage detected, solenoid valve will automatically shut off the gas supply.
Gas Sensors, Valve, Cock, Nozzle, GSM
- Yogesh A C, Ashwini P ,Shruti B P, “Automated unified system for LPG refill booking and leakage detection : A pervasive approach” , International journal of Advanced Technology and Engineering Research, May 2013.
- RakeshM ,Shivraj Dagadi , “Implementation of wireless gas leakage detecting system”, 2012 sixth international conference on sensing technology.
- T. Soundarya, J. V. Anchitaalagammai, G. Deepa Priya, S.S. Karthick kumar, “C-Leakage: Cylinder LPG Gas Leakage Detection for Home Safety”, IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSR-JECE), vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 53-58, 2014.
- Shrivastava Ashish, Prabhaker Ratnesh, Kumar Rajeev, Rahul Verma, “GSM Based Gas Leakage Detection System”, International Journal of Technical Research and Applications, vol. 1, no. 2, 2013, ISSN 2320-8163.
- Surse Digambar, Talekar Swati, Suryawanshi Tejal, M. R. Smart, “Gas Booking System & Leakage Detection”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (An ISO 3297: 2007 Certified Organization), vol. 4, no. 3, 2016.
- A. Srinivasan, N. Leela, V. Jeyabharathi, R Kirthika, Rajasree, “Gas Leakage And Detection Control International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development”, All rights Reserved 464 Scientific Journal of Impact Factor(SJIF): 3.134, vol. 2, no. 3, 2015, ISSN 2348-4470.
- S Shyamaladevi , V G Rajaramya, P Rajshekhar, P Sebastin Ashok, “ARM 7 based automated high performance system for LPG refill booking & Leakage detection”, International journal of Engineering research and science &Technology, volume 3 , No 2 , May 2014.
- Rakesh M ,Shivraj Dagadi , “Implementation of wireless gas leakage detecting system”, 2012 sixth international conference on sensing technology.
- Shailendra Kumar Dewangan3 Praveen Singh Rathore4 Abid Khan1, Neju K. Prince2. GSM based automatic lpg ordering system with leakage alert. IJRET: International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 3(12), Jun-2014
- Mahesh S.R Pooja R Preethi K. Mane Kumuda S. Shivalingesh B.M, Ramesh C. LPG detection, measurement and booking system. IJRSI, 1(6), November 2014
- C. Selvapriya, S. Prabha Sathya, M. Abdulrahim, C. K. Aarthi, “ LPG Leakage Monitoring and Multilevel Alerting System”, International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, Volume 2, Issue 11, November 2013, Pg – 3287 to 3290.
- P Minakshi Vidya, S A Binaya , G Geetha Rajeshwari , N Guna , “Automatic LPG leakage detection and Hazard prevention for home security”, proceeding of 5th National conference on VLSI , Embedded and communication & Networks on April 7, 2014
- B. D. Jolhe, P. A. Potdukhe, N. S. Gawai, (2013) “Automatic LPG Booking, Leakage Detection And Real Time Gas Measurement Monitoring System”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 2 Issue 4, April – 2013
- Prof. Pankaj C. Warule, Shivam Upadhyay, Snehal S. Shelke, Sumitra K. Khandade, “LPG Detection, Metering and Control System Using Microcontroller”, IJARIIE, Volume 2, Issue 2, 2016, Pg – 648
- B. D. Jolhe, P. A. Potdukhe, N. S. Gawai, (2013) “Automatic LPG Booking, Leakage Detection And Real Time Gas Measurement Monitoring System”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 2 Issue 4, April – 2013.
- Rahul Kathuria, Mohammed Zaid Ul Qamar, Nivank Mulley, “ Protection from Leakages of Gas from LPG Cylinders”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Volume 3, Issue 10, October 2014, Pg – 161 to 163.