DOUBLE CODING MECHANISM FOR ROBUST DATA TRANSFER
Author’s Name : N Ramya | D Rukmani | V Subhangini | Mrs S Yuvarani
Volume 05 Issue 02 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 1- 3
In this paper we are using two types of coding mechanism such as pseudo random code and Morse code. It is considered to be simple and lusty method since the above summarized techniques have been implemented in same audio data which is hided. Our proffered method provides satisfactory results for transmitting the message in a guaranteed way. In addition to the security, it is also a reliable process since the hidden message is embedded into a video file. The performance of this method is evaluated using MSE (Mean Square Error) and PSNR (Peak to Signal Noise Ratio). In our paper the audio and video installation is done with the help of compression technique and in the meanwhile it doesn’t affect the quality of the veiled audio.
Morse Code, Pseudo Random Code, Double Coding, Stegnography,Embedding, Extraction
- J. J. Chae and B. S. Manjunath, “A Robust Embedded Data from Wavelet Coefficients,” University of California, Santa Barbara, CA 93106.
- Yun Q. Shi, “Reversible Data Hiding,” New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ 07102, USA.
- Kamrul Hasan Talukder and Koichi Harada, “Haar Wavelet Based Approach for Image Compression and Quality Assessment of Compressed Image,”
- Musbah J. Aqel , Ziad A. Alqadi , Ibraheim M. El Emary, “Analysis of Stream Cipher Security Algorithm,” Journal of Information and Computing Science, ISSN 1746-7659, vol. 2, no. 4, 2007, pp. 288-298.
- S.Imaculate Rosaline, C. Rengarajaswamy, “A Steganographic Substitution technique using APPM for encrypted pixels”.
- Sapna Sasidharan and Deepu Sleeba Philip, “A Fast Partial image Encryption Scheme with Wavelet transform and RC4,” International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology,.©IJAET ISSN: 2231-1963.
- Manikandan R, Uma M, “ Reversible Data Hiding for Encrypted Image,” Journal of Computer Applications ISSN: 0974 – 1925,vol. 5, Issue EICA2012-1, February 10, 2012
- C. Rengarajaswamy, K. Vel Murugan, “Separable Extraction of Concealed Data and Compressed Image,”.
- P. Tsai, Y. C. Hu, and H. L. Yeh, “Reversible image hiding scheme using predictive coding and histogram shifting,” Signal Process., vol. 89, pp. 1129–1143, 2009.
- L. Luo et al., “Reversible image water marking using interpolation technique,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Security, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 187–193, Mar. 2010.