FPGA IMPLEMENTATION OF HAND SIGN RECOGNITION SYSTEM USING SOM-HEBB CLASSIFIER
Author’s Name : M Anitha Pakiyaraj | K Priyanga
Volume 04 Issue 04 Year 2017 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 7-12
Low power circuit designs have been an important issue VLSI design areas. Multipliers play a major role in high performance systems. Vedic mathematics is world renowned for its algorithms that yield quicker results, be it for mental calculations or hardware design. The Urdhva-Tiryagbhyam Vedic multiplier is one such multiplier which is effective both in terms of speed and power. Adiabatic logic style is said to be an attractive solution for low power electronic applications. By using Adiabatic techniques energy dissipation in PMOS network can be minimized and some of energy stored at load capacitance can be recycled instead of dissipated as heat. Compare with other multiplier the Vedic multiplier consume very less power, here combining with this adiabatic logic the power consumption is dramatically reduced. In analysis, 2PASCL (Two Phase Adiabatic Static Clock Logic) logic is compared with two logic families, ECRL (Efficient Charge Recovery Logic) and PFAL (Positive Feedback Adiabatic Logic) for Vedic multiplier circuits. In our project we use the 2PASCL adiabatic logic instead of CMOS logic for the design of Vedic multiplier to reduce the power consumption. By using the Xilinx ISE simulator the simulation has been executed. And for the hardware implementation Spartan 3E FPGA is used.
Adiabatic logic, 2 Phase Adiabatic Static Clock Logic (2PASCL), Vedic multiplier, Low power
- Anju.O.R, Mrs.Anitha.A, Mohan.S, Mrs.Deepa. R(2015),“Design Of Ultra Low Power Vedic Multipliers Using Adiabatic Logic”, IJSRET Volume 4, Issue 3, March 201
- Durgesh Patel, Dr. Sinha.S.R.P, Meenakshi Shree (2016), “Adiabatic Logic Circuits For Low Power VLSI Applications”, IJSR Volume 5, Issue 4, April 2016.
- Kalpana.Ch,M.Gowthami (2015), “Design and of Vedic Multiplier using Positive Feedback Adiabatic Logic”, IJEREEIE Volume 3, Issue 8, December 2014.
- Narendra.K, Sagara Pandu (2014), “Low Power Area-Efficient Adiabatic Vedic Multiplier”, IJEREEIE Volume 3, Issue 8, December 2014.
- Premananda B.S, Samarth.S.Pai, Shashank.B, Bhat .S Shashank.S. (2013), “Design and Implementation of 8-Bit Vedic Multiplier”, IJEREEIE Volume 4, Issue 12, December 2013.