AUTOMATIC TOLL COLLECTION AND HAZARD DETECTION SYSTEM USING RFID TECHNOLOGY
Author’s Name : Soundarya R | Soundarya Devi S | Sridevi E | Yuvaraj V
Volume 04 Issue 03 Year 2017 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 1 – 3
Automatic process of toll collection will save time, effort, and man power. In this work propose a low cost and efficient technique called Automatic Toll Collection using RFID modules that automatically collects the toll from moving vehicles when they cross the toll plaza. We also assume that an owner maintains a prepaid account, so that toll tax is deducted automatically from the driver’s account at toll plaza. If the balance in the owner’s account is low or if the vehicle is not equipped with an RF system, the toll gate remains close. The owner receives an SMS message using GSM module on his/her mobile about the details of the payment and there is no need for him to stop the vehicle. How many vehicles passing through the toll gate stored in a database. We can also find out a vehicle how many times passing through the toll gate in a day. We are using vibration sensor to detect hazards occurring in the toll plazas.
Automatic Toll, RFID(Radio Frequency Identification),Vibration Sensor,GSM Module, ARMLPC2148
- Sangeeta Pandey, Yamuna Rai and Shipra Mishra, “Fully Automated Toll Tax Collection Using RF Technology”, VSRD-IJEECE, Vol. 2, Issue 6, 2012, 417-420.
- K. Kamarulazizi, dr.W. Ismail, “Electronic Toll Collection System Using Passive RFID Technology”, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology.
- Aniruddha Kumawat1, Kshitija Chandramore, “Automatic Toll Collection system Using Rfid”, International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Research, Vol. 2, Issue 2,2014, 67-72.
- Priyanka Chhoriya, Govinda Paliwal, P. Badhan “Image Processing Based Automatic Toll Booth in Indian Condition”, IJETAE, Vol 3, Issue 4, 2013.
- Zhengang, R., & Yingbo, G. (2009). “Design of electronic toll collection system in expressway based on RFID”, ESIAT 2009, International Conference on, 2 (4-5July 2009), 779-782.