AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE SYSTEM USING BIOMETRICS AND THEFT DETECTION
Author’s Name : P Nalini | P Sheeba | M V Shyamale | K Vinodhini
Volume 04 Issue 01 Year 2017 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 18-20
This paper presents an Automate Teller Machine (ATM) surveillance system which is a smart system based on embedded technology and incorporates various sensors to continuously monitor its surroundings for suspicious activities like physical attack, fraud and theft that might jeopardize the ATM and people nearby. Also discussed is the security and safety measure that can be implemented to prevent such raids by proper surveillance and analyses the different forms of physical attacks on ATM.
Cardless ATM, Fingerprint Module, Internet of Things, Temperature and Vibration Sensor, ATM Security
- AbilashaASayar1,Dr.SunilNPawar2, Review of Bank Locker System using Embedded System in proceedings of the International Journal of Advanced Research in computer and Communication Engineering, Feb 2016.
- ShahRukhN.Maniyar1,SwapnilA.Adsule2PurushottamA.Ekkaldevi3, Rahul Bhivare4, Biometric Recognition Technique for ATM system in proceedings of the International Journal for Research in applied science & Engineering Technology.
- S.Sriram1,SwastikB.Shetty2,Vishnuprasad P.Hegde3,KCR Nisha3 , Dharmambal V4, Smart ATM Surveillance System, IEEE 2016.
- Ning Ding1,Yong Quan Chen2,Zhi Zhong3 and Yang Sheng XU4, Energy Based Surveillance System for ATM machines in proceedings of 8th World Congress on intelligent Control and Automation, July 6.9.2010-Jinan China.
- Shinde, A.S, Bendre, V, “An Embedded Fingerprint Authentication System”, 2015 International Conference on Computing Communication Control and Automation (ICCUBEA).
- M. Raj and Anitha Julian, “Design and Implementation of Anti-theft ATM Machine using Embedded Systems,” International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies [ICCPCT], R. AshokaRajan , R.Angelinjosphia,Ms.PVS.Gayathri, T.Rajendran , P.Anandhakumar , “A Novel Approach for Secure ATM Transactions Using Fingerprint Watermarking,” Fifth International Conference on Advanced Computing (ICoAC).
- R.AshokaRajan,R.Angelinjosphia,Ms.PVS.Gayathri,T.Rajendran, P.Anandhakumar , “A Novel Approach for Secure ATM Transactions Using Fingerprint Watermarking,”Fifth International Conference on Advanced Computing (ICoAC).
- H.Laisi and A.A.Ajisafe,”Development of stripe Biometric Based Fingerprint Authentication Systems in Automated Teller Machines”,2nd International Conference on advances in computational tools for Engineering Application(ACTEA).