SMART VOTING SYSTEM USING AADHAR
Author’s Name : G Valarmathy | V Saranya | Riya Rose Cherian | K Poovizhi
Volume 04 Issue 01 Year 2017 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 14-17
This paper describes a smart voting system for Election which is managed in an easier way to cast their vote using finger print and Aadhar card details. The main features of the project are high security password is confirmed before the vote is accepted in the main data base of Election Commission of India(ECI), the voter will ensure his/her vote has been casted. The votes are going to be done automatically therefore saving an enormous time and facultative ECI to announce the result at the intervals a very short period.
Aadhar, Arduino Uno, Finger Print, Voting System, PIC Micro controller
- R.Murali Prasad, Madhu Nakirekant, ’’Aadhar based electronic voting system using arduino,’’ International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 145 – No.12, July 2016.
- Soumyajit Chakraborty, Siddhartha Mukherjee, Bhaswati Sadhukhan, Kazi Tanvi Yasmin, ‘’Biometric voting system using Aadhar card in India ,” International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering , Vol. 4, Issue 4, April 2016.
- Rohan Patel, Vaibhav Ghorpade, Vinay Jain, Mansi Kambli, “Fingerprint based e-voting system using AADHAR database,” International Journal for Research in Emerging Science and Technology,Volume-2, Issue-3, March-2015.
- Anooshmita Das, Subhasish Banerjee, Manash Prtim Dutta, “VOT-EL:Three tier secured state of the art EVM design using pragmatic fingerprint detection annexed with NFC enabled voter ID card”.
- D.Krishna, T.Hemalatha, G.Dhana Mani Shankar, K.Balakrishna, V.Balasubramanyam,“AADHAR based electronic voting system and providing authentication,” International Journal of Science and Technology, Volume-4, Issue-2.
- B.Mary Havilah Haque, G.M.Owais Ahmed, D.Sukrthi, K.Venu Gopal Achary, C.Mahendra Naidu, “Fingerprint based and RFID based electronic voting system linked with AADHAR for rigging free elections,”International Journal of advanced research in electrical, electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, volume-5, Issue-3, March 2016.
- M.Sudhakar, B.Divya Soundarya Sai, “Biomeric based electronic voting machine using Arm9 microcontroller ,” IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Volume 10, Issue 1, Feb 2015.
- M.Dinesh kumar, A.Santhosh, N.S.Aranganathan, D.Praveenumar, “Embedded System based voting machine system using wireless technology,” International Journal of Innnovative Research in Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 2, Feb 2016.
- S.RadhaPrabha, X.Trini Xavier, V.Deepika,C.Aishwarya,”A Survey on E-Voting system using Arduino software,” International Journal of Advanced research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, volume 5, Issue 2, February 2016.