A MODIFIED BIOMETRIC AUTHENDICATION TECHNIQUE BASED ON IMAGE PROCESSING TO ENHANCE THE SECURITY OF ATM
Author’s Name : A.Amala Sophia Rexlin | K.Venkatesh | M.Varatharaj
Volume 03 Issue 01 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 14-18
Face detection and recognition is challenging due to the Wide variety of faces and the complexity of noises and image backgrounds. A neural network based novel method is used for face recognition in cluttered and noisy images. A modified radial basis function network (RBFN) is used to distinguish between face patterns and Non face patterns. The complexity RBFN is reduced by PCA as it gives good results even in different illumination environments and highly un-susceptible to occlusion when compared with Classical PCA (Principal component analysis). PCA is applied on Images to get the Eigen-vectors. These Eigen-vectors are given as input to RBFN network as the Inputs for training and recognition. The proposed method has good performance good recognition rate.
Image processing in ATM, PCA algorithm, biometric in ATM
- Renee Jebaline, Gomathi,2015 international conference on circuit power and computing technology “a novel method to enhance the security of Atmusing biometrics”
- M. ejiri, T. Uno, M. Mese and S. Ikeda, “A Process for Detecting Defects and Complicated Patterns,” Computer Graphics and Image Processing, , 1973, pp. 326-339.
- A. K. Jain, A. Ross, and S.Prabhaker, “An introduction to biometric recognition,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol., vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 4–20, Jan. 2004.
- J. Y. Choi, W. DNeve, Y. M. Ro, and K. N. Plataniotis, “Automatic face annotation in photo collections using context-based unsupervised clustering and face information,” IEEE Trans. Circuits
- J. Zou, Q. Ji, and G. Nagy, “A comparative study of Local Approach for Face recognition,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 261–2628, Oct. 2007.
- Y. Su, S. Shan, X. Chen, and W.Gao, “Hierarchical ensemble of global and for face recognition,” IEEE Trans. Image Process, no. 8, pp. 1885–1896, Aug. 2009
- SS. Shan, X. Chen, and J. Chen, “Fusing local patterns Gabor magnitude and phase for face recognition,”