LOAD BASED VOLTAGE STABILIZER USING RELAY
Author’s Name : S.Anitha | J.Anuvidhya | A.Priyadharshini | S.Subashmitha | V.Naganandhini
Volume 03 Issue 01 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 1-3
This research aims at the designing and implementation of a load based voltage stabilizer using relay. AC power supplied by EB(Electrical Board) in Salzer Electronics Ltd Unit –II subjected to the rapid fluctuation. Moreover the supplied voltage remains lower or higher than specified. This cause a considerable threat to the manufacturing products and regularly manual power is required. So securing the input voltage to remain in a specified limit has become a necessity in that industry. Current system available in this industry use the auto transformer and manual power is required to adjust the voltage coming from the EB to the specified limit, which may cause damage to the manufacturing product in the absence of manual power. This research handles both the manual power and damage for manufacturing product in the range from 180V to 270V using six relays. To identify the working relay, 6 LED’s are connected parallel to the relay. The manufacturing product is tested according to the working relay.
Load based voltage stabilizer, relays, fixed transformer, autotransformer, EB(Electrical Board), LED’s.
- Mohammad Shah Alamgir1 and Sumit dev2 ,”Design and Implementation of an Automatic Voltage Regulator with a great precision and proper hysteresis”,pp. 21-32. (2015)
- Clara Valdez,”Voltage Stabilizer of generator output through field current control using fuzzy logic,”(JAN 2013)
- Salihu Nasira Omeiza ,”Design and Construction of a 5KVA Automatic Voltage Stabilizer”,2007/2/27476EE.(NOV 2011)
- Sudha Venkatesh1 and Krishnaveni Muthiah2 ,”power fluctuations Usage of servo voltage stabilizer in industries”,vol2 no1 2011.
- Wang Zhongbao,Li shuyan, Pang Dhan Liaoning Technical University Hulidao China ,”Design of Voltage- Stabilizer Curcuit of Temperature Sensor for RFID”,Nanchang P.N. China May 22- 24,2009, pp.481- 483
- Nang Kaythi Hlaing Hardware Technology Department Computer University (PangLong) Myanmar, Lwin Lwin Oo Hardware Technology Department Computer University (Larshio),”Microcontroller- Based Single- phase Automatic Voltage Regulator”.