VEHICLE THEFT DETECTION USING GSM&AUTHENTICATION
Author’s Name : V Yuvraj | A Ajay Sachin | M Karthik | M C Castro
Volume 02 Issue 04 Year 2015 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 24-26
An automobile remote alarm system based on GSM communication network is introduced. The GSM module and Micro controller is combined with the system, GSM are used to achieve short message service (SMS) alarm and dual theft-proof of automobile. The shortcoming of traditional systems including low security and small alarming range is overcome, and the cost of this system is cut down, so it should have good application prospects and the authentication of one’s license and RC book of a vehicle bearer can be identified with an android mobile by storing the required information that is withheld to a server. This app could be used by both the users.
GSM, ARDUINO, Theft Control, Server-Registered License & RC Book
- Photosensitive security system for theft detection and control using GSM technology: P. Satya Ravi Teja; V. Kushal; A. Sai Srikar; K. Srinivasan 2015 International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication Engineering Systems
- HYPERLINK A Low-Cost IoT Application for the Urban Traffic of Vehicles, Based on Wireless Sensors Using GSM Technology:
- Hugo Nugra; Alejandra Abad; Walter Fuertes; Fernando Galarraga; Hernan Aules; Cesar Villacis; Theofilos Toulkeridis 2016 IEEE/ACM 20th International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications (DS-RT)
- Locomotive monitoring system using wireless sensor networks:P. L. Croucamp; S. Rimer; C. Kruger 2014 12th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN)
- FPGA-GSM based gas leakage detection system: T. Arpitha; Divya Kiran; V. S. N. Sitaram Gupta; Punithavathi Duraiswamy 2016 IEEE Annual India Conference (INDICON)
- Automated traffic light control system and stolen vehicle detection: R. Sivakumar; G. Vignesh; Vishal Narayanan; S. Prakash; V. Sivakumar 2016 IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information Communication Technology (RTEICT)
- HYPERLINK Wireless vehicle alert and collision prevention system design using Atmel micro controller: D. Bindu Tushara; P. A. Harsha Vardhini 2016 International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT).
- CAR ALARM DETECTION DEVICE: Y. FARIDAH; W M AMIR ASYRAF W ABDUL RAHMAN 2016 IEEE SYMPOSIUM ON COMPUTER APPLICATIONS & INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS (ISCAIE).
- Automatic identification of traffic violations and theft avoidance: D. K. Aarthy; S. Vandanaa; M. Varshini; K. Tijitha 2016 Second International Conference on Science Technology Engineering and Management (ICONSTEM).
- AN INTELLIGENT SYSTEM FOR MONITORING AND CONTROLLING OF STREET LIGHT USING GSM TECHNOLOGY: HYPERLINK SWATI RAJESH PAREKAR;MANOJ M. DONGRE 2015 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION PROCESSING (ICIP).
- TRAIN MONITORING USING GSM-R BASED PASSIVE RADAR:KEVIN CHETTY; QINGCHAO CHEN; KARL WOOD BRIDGE, 2016 IEEE RADAR CONFERENCE (RADAR CONF).