SOLAR BASED REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
Author’s Name : V Harish | S Jayanthi | D Jerin Joshy | S R Shanmugapriya
Volume 02 Issue 03 Year 2015 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 22-24
In the present days depletion of ozone layer is increased due to release of Chloro Fluoro Carbons (CFC) it from refrigerators. Due to depletion of ozone layer ultra violet which is less harmful affects living substances. In this project electricity generated from the solar panel is transfer to the battery charger and then to the digital inverter. From the digital inverter signal is transfer to the refrigerator.
- Andrej kitanovski, Uros palaznik, Urban Tomc and Alojz Poredos , “Present and future caloric refrigeration and Heat pump technologies”, IEEE Transactions on International Journal of refrigeration, volume 4.0, issues 5, November 2015.
- Adolfo Ruelas, Nicolas Velazquez and Luis Gonzalez, “Design, Implementation and Evaluation of a Solar tracking System Based on a Video Processing Sensor”, IEEE Transactions on International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer science and Software Engineering, volume 3, issue 10, October 2013.
- Bipin Krishna and Kaustav Sinha, “Tracking of sun for solar panels and real-time monitoring using LabVIEW”, IEEE Transaction on Journal of Automation and control engineering, Vol.1.No.4, April 2013.
- C.R. Balamurugan, S.P.Natrajan, S.Shanma, R.Bensraj, “Embedded and Digital Controller Based Multi Level Inverter”, IEEE Transaction on International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology, Volume 8, Issue 3, October 2015.
- Dr.R.E. Critoph and Mr.K.Thompson, “ Solar Energy for Cooling and Refrigeration”, IEEE Transactions on International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer science and Software Engineering volume-6 issue 9, April 2013.
- M.T.A.Khanetal.,“Designand construction of an automatic solar tracking system”, in Proc.6thInternationalConferenceonElectrical and Computer Engineering, 2010, pp. 326-329, November 2014.
- Nalin K. Mohanty, Ranganath Muthu, “Implementation of DSP Based Cost Effective Inverter Fed Induction Motor Drive with VisSim”, IEEE Transactions on Journal of Electrical Engineering, Volume-63, issues 2, November 2012.
- Patil A.R, Atar K.D, Potdar A.A and Mudholkar R.R, “Embedded Fuzzy Module for Battery charger control”, IEEE Transaction on International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Volume-7, Issue-8, August 2013.