EFFECTIVE UTILIZATION OF ENERGY BY SMART AUTOMATED LOAD DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
Author’s Name : Dr D Balasubramaniam | Murali Sriram | B Naveen Saravanan | K S Mohamed wajahath ali
Volume 01 Issue 04 Year 2014 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 21-23
Previous research and development where been carried out in the field of electric meter such as Remote wireless Energy measurement from Meter, Electricity meter based on RFID based Electric Metering System. But none of them found to be an effective tool to eliminate the problems associated with power demand. The current project work is carried out to solve the problems associated with power demand by designing a system that effectively handle the power consumed by the consumer with the power available on that time. The flexibility is given to the consumer to determine which loads to be operated in a particular time. We can reduce the misuse of the power and the power saved can be given to other places or industries for the better of the country’s growth. Prototype hardware is developed to demonstrate the efficient of the system.
Demand response (DR), energy management system, non intrusive load monitoring (NILM), load distributing, smart grid.
- Rajesh V. Sakhare, and B. T. Deshmukh, “Wireless Effective Energy Management by Using Zigbee,” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), vol. 1, no. 7, September 2012.
- Chia-Hung Lien, Ying-Wen Bai, Hsien-Chung Chen, and Chi-Huang Hung, “Home appliance energy monitoring and controlling based on Power Line Communication,” International Conference on Consume R Electronics, Jan. 2009, pp. 1-2.
- J. Byun, I. Hong, and S. Park, “Intelligent cloud home energy management system using household appliance priority based scheduling based on prediction of renewable energy capability,” IEEE Trans. Consum. Electron, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 1194–1201, Nov. 2012.
- J. Han, C. S. Choi, and I. Lee, “More efficient home energy management system based on ZigBee communication and infrared remote controls,” IEEE Trans. Consum. Electron, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 85–89, Feb. 2011.
- M. Kuzlu, M. Pipattanasomporn, and S. Rahman, “Hardware demonstration of a home energy management system for demand response applications,” IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 1704–1711, Dec. 2012.
- M. Pipattanasomporn, M. Kuzlu, and S. Rahman, “An algorithm for intelligent home energy management and demand response analysis,” IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 2166–2173, Dec. 2012.
- Yu-Ping Tsou, Jun-Wei Hsieh, Cheng-Ting Lin, Chun-Yu Chen, “Building a Remote Supervisory Control Network System for Smart Home Applications,” 2006 IEEE International Conference
- Raghavendra Nagesh D Y, Vamshi Krishna J V, Tulasiram S S “A Real-Time Architecture for Smart Energy Management” Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering 2008 Vol I WCE 2008, July 2 – 4, 2008, London, U.K. ISBN: 978-988-98671-9-5
- Mrs. Mahalakshmi N, Mr.Krishnaiah Pararnesh and Ms. Elavarasi E “Design of an Intelligent SMS Based Remote Metering System for AC Power Distribution to HT and EHT Consumers”, International Journal Of Computational Engineering Research.