BUS MAINTENANCE AND PASSENGER MONITORING SYSTEM USING ARDUINO
Author’s Name : M Praveen kumar | M Sharmilabharathi | K Swathi | D Palanivel
Volume 01 Issue 04 Year 2014 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 16-20
Bus maintenance plays an important role in transport system just as mechanics monitor all aspects of an engine to optimize performance, maintenance manages must monitor all aspects of their operations to ensure that labor, equipment, and financial resources are used as efficiently as possible. The best way to assure school children’s safety while travelling in the school vehicle is to employee the real time GPS school bus tracking software. It is a convenient solution that can be accessed through your personal computer or your mobile device. It helps in driver management, reduces expenditure and provides convenient for both parents and school management.
Arduino, GPS, Bus Maintenance Bus ,Monitoring
- Seokju Lee, Girma Tewolde, Jaerock Kwon “Design and Implementation of Vehicle Tracking System Using GPS/GSM/GPRS Technology and Smartphone Application” Electrical and Computer Engineering at Kettering University Flint,MI,USA,2014.
- Anwaar Al-Lawati, Shaikha Al-Belushi, Dalal Al-Adawi “RFID- based System for school Children Transportation Safety Enhancement” Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman, February,2015.
- Swarna Bai Arniker, K.Sita Rama Rao, G.Kalyani, D.Meena “ RFID Based Missing Person Identification System” Department of ECE, Aryabhata Institute of Technology and Science, Hydrabad Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Shadman Sakib, Mohammad Sayem Bin Abdullah “ GPS-GSM based Inland Vessel Tracking System for Automatic Emergency Detection and Position Notification” Department of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering at Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Kim Nee Goh, Jafreezal Jaafar, Emy Elyanee Mustapha, Eddy
Tik Earn Goh“Automatic Accident Location Detection System”Computer and Information Science Department Universiti technologi PETRONAS, Malaysia.
- Leeza Singla, Dr. Parteek Bhatia “ GPS Based Bus Tracking
System”Computer and Communication, Thapar University, Patiala, India,2015.
- Maria Anu.V, Sarikha. D, Sai Keerthy. G, Jabez. J “ An RFID Based System For Bus Location Tracking And Display” Faculty of Computig, Sathybama University, Chennai,2015.
- Julius Quarshie Azasoo, Felicia Engmann, Kafui Ayite Hillah “
Design of RF Based Multithreaded RFID Student Attendance Management Information System” School of Technology(SOT), Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration(GIMPA), Accra, Ghana.
- Bankar Sanket Anil, Kale Aniket Vilas, Prof. S. R. Jagtap
“Intelligent System for Vehicular Accident Detection and Notification”Communication and Signal Processing, April 2014.
- Md. Syedul Amin, Jubayer Jalil, M. B. I. Reaz “ Accident Detection and Reporting System using GPS, GPRS and GSM Technology”Department of Electrical, Electronic and Systems Engineering, University Kebangsaan Malaysia, 2012.