TRACKING ON-SITE WORKING VEHICLES USING RF TRANSCEIVER
Author’s Name : S Neethu | K P Raga Priya | R Santhiya | M Vijay | R Padmavathy
Volume 01 Issue 04 Year 2014 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 8 – 11
Tracking and monitoring the activities of the on-site working vehicles, such as in the constructional area and also to manage the lifetime of the operating vehicles to attain high operational availability. The secure way in this proposed methodology is to avoid accidents using automatic breaking system and provide time consumption in the working area. It is more convenient to monitor the operational activities of the vehicles in the administrator section through personal computer with greater accuracy.
Atmel 89c51, MAX 232, Transceiver, Uslot
- J.Jayalakshmi, O A Ambily, “Vehicle Tracking Using RFID,” International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science Volume 4, Issue 2, March-April, 2016.
- R.Deepa, Mr.A.Senthilkumar, “An Efficient Accident Avoidance System using Wireless Technology in Instrument Cluster,” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Volume 4, Issue 3, March 2015.
- Mashood Mukhtar, “GPS based Advanced Vehicle Tracking and Vehicle Control System,” I.J. Intelligent Systems and Applications, Published Online February 2015, 03, 01-12 in MECS. ( DOI: 10.5815)
- Prashant A. Shinde, Prof.Mr.Y.B.Mane, ”Advanced Vehicle Monitoring and Tracking System based on Raspberry Pi,” IEEE sponsored 9th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ICSO) 2015.
- Dr.N.SuthanthiraVanitha, S.Selvaraju,” Vehicle Tracking and Locking System Based on GSM and GPS,” I.J. Intelligent Systems and Applications, Published Online August 2013, 09, 86-93 in MECS. ( DOI: 10.5815)
- K.Govindaraju, S.Boopathi,” Embedded Based Vehicle Speed Control System Using Wireless Technology,” International Journal of innovative research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering Vol. 2, Issue 8, August 2014. www.ijireeice.com