Call for paper is open now…!.
The aim of Researchscript IJRE journal is to publish the research postulates in the fields of electronics and communication. Researchscript IJRE is a scholarly international journal that publishes original research papers in the fields of theory and design of circuits, systems and devices for electronics, signal processing, and communication.
The scope of Researchscript IJRE journal is to encourage the young researchers in the field of applied electronics and communication engineering.
Areas included (but not limited to) are signal and system theory, digital signal processing, network theory and circuit design, information theory, communication theory and techniques, modulation, source and channel coding, switching theory and techniques, communication protocols, optical communications, microwave theory and techniques, radar, sonar, antennas, wave propagation and more. Journal publishes research papers in the areas of both public communication systems (Telecommunication, mobile, Internet, and Cable TV) and private systems (Intranets, enterprise networks, LANs, MANs, WANs).
- Indexing will be done for all the authors in the paper, so mention the names clearly.
- The paper will be indexed with online library of our associated international institutions.
- Also indexed in world’s pioneer academic databases like Academia, Index Copernicus, Science Central, DOAJ, ProQuest, etc.,
Submission of paper:
- Call for paper is open now…!.
- Manuscripts are invited from academicians, research students, and scientists for publication consideration.
- Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously any where.
- Authors can send their paper in the prescribed template format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Download the paper template from below.
- Submit your article in MS-word Format (.doc/.docx) only.
- For more details see For Authors menu.
Paper Template: Click Here
- Maximum number of Pages is 6 including abstract and reference. If exceeds additional charges will be applicable.
- Maximum number of Authors is Six per paper.
- Must mention the e-mail address of all the authors in the paper.
- All articles/papers must be checked with Plagiarism checker.
- The paper/article must be in Researchscript manuscript template format while submission.
- Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, Authors are required to fill and send the Researchscript copyright transfer form.
- Download the copyright form from below.
- And authors will be intimated with the further instructions for indexing and publication charges.
Copyright Form: Click Here
Publication Charges: Click Here
For any queries please feel free to contact us on email@example.com