SECURING CLOUD DATA SHARING USING PAIRING-BASED IDENTITY BASED ENCRYPTION
Author’s Name : Aishwarya Vidhya | Rinesh S
Volume 04 Issue 02 Year 2017 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 19-23
We describe the design of public key based protocols that allow authentication and key agreement between a data owner and a third party as well as between two users. The data owner is allowed to fully control the access policy associated with his/her data which is to be shared. Aside from the well- known vulnerabilities due to nature of cloud storage, it lack physical protection and are usually deployed in open for public use, which makes them vulnerable to be attacked. It is thus crucial to devise security solutions to this environment. The area of security and cryptography in cloud computing still has a number of open problems. On the other hand, the advent of Identity Based Encryption (IBE) has enabled a wide range of new cryptographic solutions. In this paper we describe that identity based encryption is ideal for securing data in cloud while sharing. Experimental results show that the proposed scheme well defend the threats during data sharing.
Attribute based Encryption, Identity based Encryption, Cloud, data sharing, Authentication
- John Bethencourt, Amit Sahai, Brent Waters, Ciphertext-Policy Attribute-Based Encryption, University of Texas, USA. IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, 2007 (321-334).
- Brent Waters, Ciphertext-Policy Attribute-Based Encryption: An Expressive, Efficient, and Provably Secure Realization, International Workshop on Public Key Cryptography, 53-70, 2011
- Ragesh ,G. K., and Baskaran, K., Cryptographically Enforced Data Access Control in Personal Health Record System. Procedia Technology Journal- Elsevier, volume 25, (2014) 473-480.
- Veningston. K, Shanmugalakshmi. R, Nirmala. V. Semantic Association Ranking Schemes for Information Retrieval Applications using Term Association Graph Representation. Sadhana – Academy Proceedings in Engineering Science, Special issue on Machine Learning for Big Data, Vol. 40, Part 6, pp. 1793–1819.
- Ragesh ,G. K., and Baskaran, K., Privacy Preserving Cipher text Policy Attribute Set Based Encryption (PP-CP-ASBE) scheme for Patient Centric Data Access Control in Cloud Assisted WBANs, Advances in Computing, Communication and Information Science (ACCIS-14), Elsevier, (2014) 325-333.
- Ragesh ,G. K., and Baskaran, K., Attribute Set Based Encryption for User Centric Data Security and Privacy in Cloud-Assisted WBANs. INFORMATION-An International Interdisciplinary Journal, Volume 17, Issue No. 6 (A), (2014) 2207-2216.
- Ronald Watro, Derrick Kong, Sue-fen Cuti, Charles Gardiner, Charles Lynn and Peter Kruus. TinyPK: Securing Sensor Networks with Public Key Technology, Proceedings of the 2nd ACM workshop on Security of ad hoc and sensor networks (SASN’04), ACM Press, October 2004.