A SURVEY ON MOBILITY MANAGEMENT IN WSN
Author’s Name : Sanjivani Dongre | Rajan Modi
Volume 03 Issue 04 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 8-11
A wireless sensor network (WSN) is nothing but the network with sensor devices that can sense environmental conditions about the ambient environment. And Wireless sensor networks (WSNs) have wide range of applications. One of the most important applications is Sensor data collection. The sensor network collects the environment data from all sensor nodes periodically. In this paper a mobile data collection concept is used. The mobile data collector is used to efficiently collecting sensor data with optimized tour. There by reducing the network imbalance and improving network lifetime. Our proposed schedule improves the energy efficiency of sensor data collection. In this method a single hop data gathering algorithm is used.
WSN, lifetime, MDC, SHDGP, SDMA, RPS-LBMADC
- M. Ma, Y. Yang, and M. Zhao, “Tour Planning for Mobile Data-Gathering Mechanisms in Wireless Sensor Networks,” vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 1472–1483, 2013.
- J. Goerner, N. Chakraborty, and K. Sycara, “Energy Efficient Data Collection with Mobile Robots in Heterogeneous Sensor Networks.”
- S. Vupputuri, K. K. Rachuri, and C. S. R. Murthy, “On Providing Event Reliability and Maximizing Network Lifetime Using Mobile Data-Collectors in Wireless Sensor Networks,” pp. 160–169.
- M. Zhao and Y. Yang, “Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks with Multiple Mobile Collectors and SDMA Technique Sensor Networks,” 2010.
- W. Jiao, L. Cheng, M. Chen, C. Chen, and J. Ma, “Efficient Data Delivery in Wireless Sensor Networks with Ubiquitous Mobile Data Collectors,” 2010 IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing, no. Mdc, pp. 232–239, Dec. 2010.
- A. K. Kumar and K. M. Sivalingam, “Energy-Efficient Mobile Data Collection in Wireless Sensor Networks with Delay Reduction using Wireless Communication.”
- A. Bari, Y. Chen, D. Roy, A. Jaekel, and S. Bandyopadhyay, “Energy Aware Trajectory Computation of Mobile Data Collectors in Hierarchical Sensor Networks,” 2010.
- L. Mai, L. Shangguan, C. Lang, J. Du, H. Liu, Z. Li, and M. Li, “Load Balanced Rendezvous Data Collection in Wireless Sensor Networks,” 2011 IEEE Eighth International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems, pp. 282–291, Oct. 2011.
- W. Liu, K. Lu, S. Member, J. Wang, G. Xing, and L. Huang, “Performance Analysis of Wireless Sensor Networks With Mobile Sinks,” vol. 61, no. 6, pp. 2777–2788, 2012.
- M. Ma and Y. Yang, “Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks with Mobile Collectors,” 2008.
- C. Wang, S. Guo, and Y. Yang, “Energy-Efficient Mobile Data Collection in Energy-Harvesting Wireless Sensor Networks,” 2014.
- S. Yu, J. Hao, and B. Zhang, “Informative Mobility Scheduling for Mobile Data Collector in Wireless Sensor Networks,” pp. 5002–5007, 2014.
- M. Zhao, J. Li, and Y. Yang, “A Framework of Joint Mobile Energy Replenishment and Data Gathering in Wireless Rechargeable Sensor Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 2689–2705, Dec. 2014.
- Modi Rajan Pravinchandra and K. Thirunadana Sikamani, “Mobile Agent Supported on Demand Routing Method to Lessen Link Failure in MANET”, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 8(18): 1939-1943,2014.
- R. P. Modi and K. T. Sikamani, “Minimization of link failure in Mobile Ad hoc Network by using RSS based AODV routing protocol”, Current Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICCTET), 2013 International Conference on, Coimbatore, 2013, pp. 171-173.