REVIEW:STUDY ABOUT VISUALIZING BIG DATA IN SOCIAL NETWORK WITH VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYSIS
Author’s Name : Preeti Sharma | Dr. Subhajit Ghosh
Volume 03 Issue 02 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 16-20
This paper presents a conversations on social media (e.g., wordpress, Twitter, and Facebook) discusses learning experiences— opinions, feelings, and concerns about the learning process. A social network is a set of people (or organizations or other social entities) connected by a set of social relationships, such as friendship, co-working or information exchange. Social network analysis focuses on the analysis of patterns of relationships among people, organizations, states and such social entities. Social network analysis provides both a visual and a mathematical analysis of human relationships. In this paper, we analyzed a workflow to integrate both qualitative analysis and large-scale data mining techniques. We focused on engineering students’ Twitter posts to understand issues and problems in their educational experiences.
visualization big data, social networking, social media, twitter, Facebook etc.
- Michael Lieberman” Visualizing Big Data: Social Network Analysis” digital research conference online+ Mobile +big data San Antonio, taxas .march 11-12 2014.
- Ana C.E.S Lima and Leandro N.de Castro, “Automatic Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Messages”, IEEE Fourth International Conference on Computational Aspect .of Social Networks (CASoN), p.52-57, 2012.
- Sagiroglu, S.; Sinanc, D. Big Data: A Review” Collaboration Technologies and Systems (CTS), 2013 International Conference on20-24 May 2013 Print ISBN: 978-1-4673-6403-4.
- Garlasu, D.; Sandulescu, V. ; Halcu, I. ; Neculoiu, G. ;,( 17-19 Jan. 2013),”A Big Data implementation based on Grid Computing”, Grid Computing.
- Mukherjee, A.; Datta, J.; Jorapur, R.; Singhvi, R.; Haloi, S.; Akram, W., (18-22 Dec.,2012) , “Shared disk big data analytics with Apache Hadoop”
- Aditya B. Patel, Manashvi Birla, Ushma Nair “Addressing Big Data Problem Using Hadoop and Map Reduce” ,(6-8 Dec. 2012).
- Gaurav Vaswani, Anuradha Bhatia “A Real Time Approach with BIG Data – A review” Volume 3, Issue 9, September 2013 ISSN: 2277 128X International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering.
- Welser, Howard T., Eric Gleave, Danyel Fisher, and Marc Smith (2007). Visualizing the signatures of social roles in online discussion groups, The Journal of Social Structure.8(2). http://www.cmu.edu/joss/content/articles/volume8/Welser/
- Adamic, L.A., Zhang, J., Bakshy, E., and Ackerman, M. (2008). Knowledge sharing and Yahoo Answers: Everyone knows something, Proc. World Wide Web Conference, WWW2008.org.
- Christakis, Nicholas A and James H. Fowler, Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks and How They Shape Our Lives, London: Little, Brown and Company, 2009.