MISMATCH CANCER COLOUR PREDICTION ANALYSIS ON BIG DATA
Author’s Name : M.Alamelu | S.Karthikeshwar | V.Dhileepan | C.T.Gowtham
Volume 03 Issue 02 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 4-7
“Leukemia” is one kind of the cancer spotted in the blood and bone-marrow of the human causing immense production of the infected white blood cells in the body, which targets the red blood cells to impair the whole blood cells of the system. The cause of the disease is still undetermined and if not identified at the early stage the probability of the risk is one the verge. The only method of diagnosis is the “blood test” at the regular interval with the watch full waiting. Since it requires a huge data base storage to maintain the records of the each patient to clearly determine the stages and provide the necessary medication for the patient. To recover this our proposed model cancer prediction rating system focuses to provide a solution to bring the awareness to the youth by predicting the cancer for the unaffected patient using the mismatch color prediction and identify the stage for the affected patients using the stage ranking algorithm. This also eliminates the data loss occurring during the data migration the pre-processing phase by fixing the 95% accurate data values in the record.
Stage Ranking Algorithm (SR Algorithm) , Color Prediction Rating system(CPR System) and Mismatch Color Prediction Algorithm(MCP Algorithm).
- A Literature Review of Data Mining Techniques used in Healthcare Databases.
- Ada and Rajneet kaur “Using some Data Mining Techniques to Predict the Survival Year of Lung Cancer Patient ” International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing IJCSMC,Vol. 2,Issue.4,April 2013, pg 1-6,ISSN 2320-088X
- V.krishnaiah “Diagnosis of Lung Cancer Prediction system Using Data Mining classification Techniques” International Journal Of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol.4 (1) 2013,39-45, ISSN:0975-9646
- Charles Edek “Comparitive Study of Data Mining and Statistical Learning Techniques for Prediction of Cancer Survivability ” Mediterranean journal of Social Sciences Vol 3 (14) November 2012, ISSN:2039-9340
- Rajashree Dash “A Hybridized K-means Clustering approach for high dimensional dataset” International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology Vol.2, No.2,2010,pp.59-66
- Ritu Chauhan “Data Clustering method for Discovering Clusters in Spatial Cancer databases” International Journal of Computer Applications Volume 10-No-6,November 2010
- Dechang Chen “Developing Prognostic Systems of Cancer Patients by Ensemble Clustering” Hindawi publishing corporation, Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology Volume 2009, Article Id 632786
- S.M.Halawani “A Study of Digital Mammograms by using clustering algorithms” Journal of Scientific and Industrial research vol.71,September 2012,pp.594-600
- Zakaria Suliman zubi “Improves Treatment Programs Of Lung Cancer Using Data Mining Techniques” Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, February 2014,7,69-77
- Labeed K Abdulgafoor “Detection of Brain Tumor using Modified K-means Algorithm and SVM”International Journal of Computer Application National Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Applications, NCRTCA 2013