EMERGENCY CENTRALIZED SYSTEMS
Author’s Name : KrishnaKumar.S | Vigneshwar.N.S | K.Pragadeesh
Volume 03 Issue 02 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 15-16
Space communications is an ideal candidate to handle critical and emergency situations arising on a regional to global scale, provided there is effective integration among them. The article presents a review of solutions offered by space communication systems for early warning and emergency communication services. It includes an up-to-date review of public research and standardization activity in the field, with a specific focus on mass alert. The main technical issues and challenges are also discussed along with the cutting-edge research from the scientific community.
global scale, integration, Emergenccy communicaion system.
- EC CORDIS — Community Research and Development Information Service; http://cordis.europa.eu
- ESA; http://www.esa.int/ESA
- ETSI, “Satellite Earth Stations and Systems (SES); Satellite Emergency Communications (SatEC); Device classes for Emergency Communication Cells over Satellite (ECCS) ,” TS 103 284, Aug. 2014.
- ETSI, “Emergency Communications (EMTEL); Requirements for Communications from Authorities/Organizations to Individuals, Groups or the General Public During Emergencies,” TS 102 182, July 2010.
- T. De Cola, J. Chaves, and C. Niebla, “Designing an Efficient Communications Protocol to Deliver Alert Messages to the Population During Crisis through GNSS,” Proc. Advanced Satellite Multimedia Systems Conf. and 12th Signal Processing for Space Commun. Wksp., 6 Sept. 2012, pp. 152–59