DATA FILE DISTRIBUTION IMPLEMENTATION FOR MULTIPLE CLOUD SERVER WITH SECURE KEY GENERATION
Author’s Name : Mahendra Gatwar
Volume 03 Issue 01 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 16-18
In this paper, we develop an efficient auditing mechanism, which support batch auditing for multiple data files in multi-cloud environment. By utilizing the bilinear map, the proposed protocol achieves full stateless and transparent verification. By constructing a sequence-enforced Merkle Hash Tree, the proposed protocol can resist the re-place attack. In addition, our protocol protects the position information of the data blocks by generating fake data blocks to confuse the organizer. By compute intermediate values of the verification on cloud servers, our method can greatly reduce the computing overhead of the auditor. The performance analysis proves the good efficiency of the proposed protocol.
Cloud Computing;, Cloud Service Model; Bilinear Map; Hash Tree
- F. Sebe, J. Domingo-Ferrer, A. Martinez-Balleste, Y. Deswarte, and J.-J. Quisquater, “Efficient remote data possession checking in critical information infrastructures,” Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 20, pp. 1034 –1038, aug. 2008.
- Scalable and Efficient Provable Data Possession Giuseppe Ateniese, Roberto Di Pietro, Luigi V. Mancini, and Gene Tsudik
- G.Ateniese, S.Kamara, and J.Katz, “Proofs of storage from homomorphic identification protocols,” in ASIACRYPT 2009, pp. 319–333, Springer Berlin / Heidelberg, 2009.
- Z.Hao and N.Yu, “A multiple-replica remote data possession checking protocol with public verifiability,” in Data, Privacy, and E-Commerce, 2010. The Second International Symposium on, IEEE, September 2010.
- G.Ateniese, R.Burns, R.Curtmola, J.Herring, L.Kissner, Z.Peterson, D.Song, “Provable Data Possession at Untrusted Stores”, CCS’07, pp. 598-609, 2007.
- A.Juels and B.S.Kaliski, Jr., “PORs: proofs of retrievability for large files,” in CCS ’07: Proceedings of the 14th ACM conference on Computer and communications security, (New York, NY, USA),pp. 584–597, ACM, 2007.