STUDY OF SYBIL ATTACK FOR E-COMMERCE IN P2P DOMAIN
Author’s Name : Rohan Raj
Volume 03 Issue 01 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 6-7
As we Know that the term Security . Security is involve in the each and every internet related domain. Hues amount fro person are used the facilities of Internet for the various purpose , like Email , Chatting , Transition , some kind of Online Payment , and E-Commerce . Now In this survey paper I am Focused the work for E-Commerce related issue in the Peer to Peer Network Domain . This survey paper include the some cyber Security Related Information over the internet .various issue in the cyber security for the E-commerce, Introduction part of E-commerce its application and some of the security issue in the E-commerce .This paper is mainly work for the Sybil attack in the E-commerce in the Peer to peer network ,so this paper is also include the some information about the Sybil Attack , its degree, its Type over the E-Commerce . in this paper we are also make a proper prevent Technique that related to sybil attack for E-Commerce in the Peer to peer Network .
Sybil Attack; E-commerce; P2P Domain
- J. Douceur, “The sybil attack,” in Proc. Revised Papers 1st Int. Workshop Peer-to-Peer Syst., 2002, pp. 251–260.
- A. Mohaisen, N. Hopper, and Y. Kim, “Keep your friends close: Incorporating trust into social network-based Sybil defenses,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Comput. Commun., 2011, pp. 1–9.
- K. Walsh and E. G. Sirer, “Experience with an object reputation system for peer to peer filesharing,” in Proc. 3rd USENIX Conf. Netw. Syst. Des. Implementation, 2006, vol. 3, pp. 1–14.
- S. Chang, Y. Qi, H. Zhu, J. Zhao, and X. Shen, “Footprint: Detecting Sybil attacks in urban vehicular networks,” IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1103–1114, Jun. 2012.
- B. Yu, C. Z. Xu, and B. Xiao, “Detecting Sybil attacks in VANETs,” J. Parallel Distrib. Comput., vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 746–756, Jun. 2013.
- T. Nguyen, L. Jinyang, S. Lakshminarayanan, and S. M. Chow, “Optimal Sybil-resilient peer admission control,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Comput. Commun., 2011, pp. 3218–3226.
- K. Wang, M. Wu, and S. Shen, “Secure trust-based cooperative communications in wireless multi-hop networks,” in Communications and Networking J. Peng, Ed., Rijeka, Croatia: InTech, Sep. 2010 ch. 18, pp. 360–378.
- H. Yu, P. Gibbons, M. Kaminsky, and F. Xiao, “SybilLimit: A nearoptimal social network defense against Sybil attack,” IEEE/ACM Trans. Netw., vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 3–17, Jun. 2010.