EFFICIENT AUDITING TASK PROCESS IN CLOUD ENVIRONMENT FOR IMPROVING THE DATA SECURITY
Author’s Name : Ashish Gontiya
Volume 03 Issue 01 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 1-5
In the Cloud environment the major issue is security, as various researcher are mention in the various article or in the researcher paper. The simple definition of Cloud or cloud server is the different type of data and information save in cloud storage server or in other word we can say user are able to store the data or information in the cloud Server and fetch this data when the user required this data or information is also retrieve by the some other user in the well define manner. We are used signature Algorithm with Signature Algorithm key value data encryption. In this paper we are introduce the mechanism that support the public auditing task for the cloud data that store by the cloud user in the cloud storage so in this process the signatures algorithm is compute the data verification task or done the audit task in the cloud domain.
Cloud Computing , Cloud Storage , TPA, Encryption , Decryption , Cloud Service Model , Cloud Deployment Model
- Cloud Computing Security Issues Randy Marchany, VA Tech IT Security, email@example.com NIST Cloud Computing erence Architecture & TaxonomyWorking Group Robert Bohn Information Technology LaboratoryJune 21, 2011
- A Three Party Authentication for Key Distributed Protocol Using Classical and Quantum Cryptography.
- Jaatun M., Zhao G. and Rong C., “Access Control of Cloud Service Based on UCON”, CloudCom 2009, NCS 931, pp. 559564, 2009.
- Bertino, E.; Paci, F.; Ferrini, R. 2009 Privacypreserving Digital Identity Management for Cloud Computing, IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Data Engineering.
- C. Wang, Q. Wang, K. Ren, and W. Lou, “PrivacyPreserving Public Auditing for Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing,”in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), 2010, pp. 525–533.
- B. Chen, R. Curtmola, G. Ateniese, and R. Burns, “Remote Data Checking for Network Codingbased Distributed Stroage Systems,” in Proc. ACM Cloud Computing Security Workshop (CCSW), 2010, pp. 31–42.