VOICE CALLS SIGNAL EQUILIZATION USING DISCRETE METHOD
Author’s Name : K. THENMOZHI , M. VANITHA
Volume 06 Issue 01 Year 2019 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 18-22
In this paper we are proposing mobile cellular network & gaining signal efficiency “A cellular network is a mobile network that provides services by using a large number of under stations with finite power, each covering only a limited area. This area is called a cell. The limited power makes it possible to re-use the same frequency a few cells away from the base station without causing interference. In this way a geographic broad area can be enclosed with only a limited set of frequencies. A cellular network is a very effective manner of utilizing the scarce frequency resources”. By observing channel effective & cellular network, here we are finding signal strength & its weakness by applying conference call with five nodes or five members. Here we are the cellular network for rectification of signal strength &their weaknesses then we are approach carrier signal modulated technique in DCE side. “A data circuit-terminating equipment (DCE) is a device that sits between the data terminal equipment (DTE) and a data transmission circuit (DTC). It is also called data Transmission(s) equipment and information carrier equipment. Generally, the DTE device is the terminal, and the DCE is a modem”. In this paper we approach signal noise removing by Lynn’s filter & gaining the signal efficiency by DWT method. Also, we are approach equal voice clarity without any errors and noise.
Voice Calls, Signal Equilization, Discrete Method
- Hesham Elsawy, Wenhan Dai ; Mohamed-Slim Alouini, Moe Z. Win,“ Base Station Ordering for Emergency Call Localization in Ultra-Dense Cellular Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Communications for the three consecutive years 2017.
- Saba Al-Rubaye, Anwer Al-Dulaimi, John Cosmas, AlaganAnpalagan, “Call Admission Control for Non-Standalone 5G Ultra-Dense Networks”, IEEE Communications Letters – 2018.
- Yanfeng Wang, Dazhi He, Lianghui Ding, Wenjun Zhang, “Media Transmission by Cooperation of Cellular Network and Broadcasting Network”, IEEE Transactions on Broadcasting – 2017 .
- Hongliang Zhang, Lingyang Song, Ying Jun Zhang “Load Balancing for 5G Ultra-Dense Networks using Device-to-Device Communications”, IEEE Transactions on wireless Communications 2018.
- Felipe Gómez-Cuba, ElzaErkip, Sundeep Rangan “Capacity Scaling of Cellular Networks: Impact of Bandwidth, Infrastructure Density and Number of Antennas”, IEEE Transactions on wireless Communications 2018.