EFFICIENT USAGE OF AMAZON WEB SERVICE PLATFORMS ORIENTED TO COMPUTATION OF CLOUD
Author’s Name : D. Monica Seles | M. Caroline Viola Stella Mary
Volume 06 Issue 01 Year 2019 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 7 – 12
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Explore how millions of customers are currently leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability. AWS can provide many of the popular services to view documentation such as Amazon EC2, Amazon CloudFront, Amazon Simple Storage Service, AWS Identity and Access Management, AWS lambda, etc. AWS Management Console is a web application for managing Amazon Web Services. AWS Management Console consists of list of various services to choose from. It also provides all information related to our account like billing. The AWS Console mobile app, provided by Amazon Web Services, allows its users to view resources for select services and also supports a limited set of management functions for select resource types. This paper can show a review of amazon web services in a detailed manner.
Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), Simple Storage Service(S3), Amazon Web Service(AWS), AWS lambda.
- Ambeth Kumar .V.D, Ashok Kumar .V.D, Divakar .H, and Gokul .R, “Cloud Enabled Media Streaming using Amazon Web Service”, IEEE International Conference on Smart Technologies and Management for Computing, Controls, Energy and Materials (ICSTM), pp. 195-198, 2017.
- Christof Ebert, Gorka Gallarda, Josune Hernantes, and Nicolas Serrano, “DevOps”, IEEE Software, published by the IEEE Computer Society, pp. 94-100, 2016.
- Daniel Sun, Min Fu, Liming Zhu, Guoqiang Li and Qinghua Lu, “Non-intrusive Anomaly Detection with Streaming Performance Metrics and Logs for DevOps in Public Clouds: A Case Study in AWS”, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing, pp. 1-12, 2016.
- Daeli, Jacopo. “Writing AWS Lambda Function in Go,” 9 January 2016, retrieved: May 2016. Available: http://jacopodaeli.com/writing-aws-lambda-functions-in-go/
- Fabio Bracci, Antonio Corradi, Luca Foschini, “Database Security Management for Healthcare SaaS in the Amazon AWS Cloud”, IEEE, pp. 812-819, 2012.
- Garrett McGrath, Brenden Judson, Paul Brenner Jared Short, and Stephen Ennis, “Cloud Event Programming Paradigms Applications and Analysis”, IEEE 9th International Conference on Cloud Computing, pp.400-406, 2016.
- Ignacio Bermudez, Stefano Traverso, Maurizio Munafo, Marco Mellia, “A Distributed Architecture for the Monitoring of Clouds and CDNs: Applications to Amazon AWS”, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, pp. 1-13, 2014.
- Narasimhan and Nichols .R, “State of Cloud Applications and Platforms: The Cloud Adopters View”, IEEE Computer, Vol. 44, no.3, pp. 24-28, Mar. 2011.
- Rajkumar Buyya, James Broberg, Andrzej Goscinski, “Best Practices in Architecting Cloud Applications in the AWS Cloud”, https://doi.org/10.1002/9780470940105.ch18, 03 January 2011.
- Saakshi Narula, Arushi Jain, Prachi, “Cloud Computing Security: Amazon Web Service”, Fifth International Conference on Advanced Computing & Communication Technologies, pp. 501-505, IEEE, 2015.
- S.Subashini, V.Kavitha, “A survey on security issues in service delivery models of cloud computing”, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, vol.34, pp.1-11, january 2011, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jnca.2010.07.006.
- Sumit Khurana, Anmol Gaurav Verma, “Comparison of Cloud Computing Service Models:SaaS, PaaS, IaaS”, IJECT Vol. 4. April-June 2013.
- Valerio Persico, Antonio Montieri, Antonio Pescape, “On the Network Performance of Amazon S3 Cloud-storage Service”, 5th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, pp. 113-118, 2016.
- Wei-Tsung Lin, Chandra Krintz,Rich Wolski, and Michael Zhang, “Tracking Causal order in AWS Lambda Applications”, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering, pp.50-60, 2018