TWIN ALIGNMENT MAXIMUM POWER MAKING IN SOLAR PANEL
Author’s Name : ASHWIN KUMAR A | MANOJ KUMAR S
Volume 06 Issue 01 Year 2019 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 15-17
Abstract – The main objective of our project is to design and fabricate a dual axis solar tracking system. Solar panels are one of the useful innovations in converting the sunrays falling on it into useful electrical energy. But the greatest disadvantages are that this panel once installed, cannot be tilted. Hence the amount of sunrays falling on it will be maximum for a certain time and minimum after the certain time. Hence this project is built in an idea of eliminating this disadvantage so that the sunrays are falling on the panel all the time and the power generation is maximum throughout the day. Simple components such as the motor, spur gear, lead screw etc. are used in the fabrication of this project. The low cost of the project makes the project more feasible and hence can be installed in almost all places and the power generation can be done. The amount of power generated depends upon the rate of sunrays falling on it and the capacity of the panel. The parts of our project are designed in the Creo software and are assembled and is fabrication part is carried out.
Keywords – Twin alignment system, Solar panel
- Energy Engineering and Management – Amlan Chakraborti – PHI.
- Energy: Management, Supply and conservation – Dr. Clive Beggs.
- Energy Conservation : Success and Failures – John C. Sawhill, Richard Cotton – Brookings Institution Press.
- Handbook of Energy Conservation – H.M. Robert, J.M. Collins – Alken Publishing Unit.
- Electric Machines – D.P.Kothari, I.J. Nagrath – Tata Mc.Graw Hill Education.
- Electrical Machines – M.V.Deshpande – Jain Book Agency.
- Electrical Machines ( AC & DC Machines ) – J.B.Gupta – Jain Book Agency.
- Digital Electronics And Logic Design – B. Somanathan Nair – PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd.
- Digital Electronics And Microprocessors – R.P.Jain – Mc. Graw Hill Education.
- Digital And Microprocessor Fundamentals: Theory And Applications – William Kleitz – Prentice Hall.