MARKETING MIX OF UNILEVER AND P&G
Author’s Name : Sravya Ghanta | Antra
Volume 03 Issue 03 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-7289 Page no: 8-12
The fast moving consumer goods industry is constantly moving forward. Thebrand, product are changing drastically. FMCG industry is able to beat recession hence it means FMCG products will always be needed by the consumers. The rural population has a huge potential to FMCG products. . Unilever and P&G are one of the leading FMCG companies. These both companies have a unique approach towards the market and consumers say, pricing policy and the promotion techniques.in today’s competitive world these both FMCG companies are giving each other a though competition it is necessary to understand the marketing mix; product, price, place and promotion of unilever and P&G. the purpose of this paper is to explore the marketing mix strategies of unilever and P&G. this is a conceptual paper and secondary source of data is used. The paper reveals the similarities and differences of different marketing techniques and strategies of unilever and P&G.
Marketing mix, 4p’s, Product, Price, Place, Promotion, Unilever, P&G, Marketing mix of unilever, Marketing mix of P&G
- Steve, W. Smith. “Vitality in Business: Executing a New Strategy at Unilever.” Emerald Group Publishing Limited (2009): 31-41. Web. 5 Dec. 2016.
- Mehrabi, Javad, RuhollahNasiri, And Mani Mansuri. “Investigate And Priority Of (4p) Factors On Costumer Decision For Marketing Strategy.” Journal Of Current Research In Science 2 (2014): n. Pag. Web. 5 dec. 2016.
- G, R., &Milla, M. (2005, October). Succeeding at new product development the P&G way: A key element is using the innovation diamond”. Stage-gate International. Retrieved December 12, 2016.
- Birnik, A., & Bowman, C. (2007, June). Marketing mix standardization in Multinational Corporation Marketing mix standardization in multinational corporations: A review of the evidence. International Journal of Management Reviews. Retrieved December 12, 2016.
- Brown, B., & Anthony, S. (2011, June 22). How P&G Tripled Its Innovation Success Rate. ARTWORK Josef Schulz. Retrieved December 12, 2016.
- Official website. http://unilever.com. Retrieved on December 7, 2016.
- Official website. http://us.pg.com. Retrieved on December 7, 2016.