A REVIEW ON IMPACT OF WORK STRESS ON WORK LIFE BALANCE
Author’s Name : A.Meenu | Dr.S.Vasantha | S.Sureshkumar
Volume 03 Issue 02 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-7289 Page no: 1-2
The concept of work life balance is a significant role in today’s business world. Work life balance is a major concept of every organization’s and also each individual’s life. It is create quality life in each individual. The study gives proposal related to the impact of work stress on work life balance and also identifies what are the major factors affecting the work life balance. The study is based on the secondary data like journals, websites, news papers, government oriented papers, books, working papers, reports, doctoral thesis etc. the literature shows that effect on work life balance which means job satisfaction, absenteeism, career growth, turnover, work stress. It is help to identify the major factor affect the work life balance. The result shows that the major factor affecting the work life balance is work stress. if we reduced the work stress maximum business out come and quality of work life. The study shows that importance of work life balance in the personal and career life so this study helps to companies and each employee development.
Work life balance, work stress, impact of work stress on work life balance
- Work life balance: the key driver of employee engagement, Susi.s, jawaharrani (2011) Asian journal of management research. Page no 276.
- Work life balances a new concept in green HRM, miss. Aparajitha Datta (2011) www.ijmas.com page no 83.
- Work life balance and flexibility in paid work for generation Y:A discussion, Fotios, V.Mistakis (2014) business and management horizons ,page no 44
- Work life balance and family friendly and quality of work life balance issues: studying employees perspectives of working women in Oman, Shwetha belwall, Rakesh. Journal of international women studies (2014) page no 98-99.
- Impact of flexible working hours on work life balance, sussanna shagavaliyama, Rashadh yuzdanifard (2014) Asian journal of international business management .page no 20-21.
- Work life balance of working women, Irina varma, Dr.satish soni, www.eminence journal.com page no 2.
- Occupational stress among working women: An empirical study, Dr.Anil Kumar, prof: meenakshi yadav, samodhana journal of management research page no 199-205.
- Work life balance practices and female lectures career progression in Ghana, Felicity Asiedu-Appiah, Oheneba Aduse-Poku, (2014) Asian journal of management research page 427.
- Work life balance and employee performance: the mediating role of effective commitment, Hye kyoung Kim, global business management research academic journal(2014) no 1.
- Work life balance and job satisfaction among faculty of lowa state university, Farah muktar, http:/iib.dr.iastate.eduletu (2012) page no 83.
- Work life balance: A literature review, satinder sing, global institute of research and education (2013) page no 1.
- Influence of work life balance policies on employee job satisfaction in Kenyas banking sector: A case of commercial banks in Nairobi central business district, Jane nyambara, Dr. James markngarin (2014) IOSR journal of humanities and social science page no 102-104.
- Work life balance and job satisfaction among the working women of banking and education sector –A comparative study, Rajesh.K.Yadav, Mishant dabhade, ILSHS, (2014) page no 1.
- Work life balance in India: the key driver of employee engagement, Namitha, international journal of management and commerce innovations (2014) page no 104-106.
- Work life balance: the key driver of employee engagement, prof: Shratee, K.Bhalerao, ASMIS international E-journal of ongoing research in management IT, (2013), page no 8.
- An exploration of the effects of work life balance on productivity, Faponda, Tinke.M, American research for policy development ,(2014) page no 74, 75, 76.