SMART IRRIGATION SYSTEM USING GSM
Author’s Name : N.Uthayabanu | D.Archana | V.Devapriyan | C.Vinoth
Volume 07 Issue 02 Year 2020 ISSN No: 2349-2503 Page no: 1- 7
Abstract: Unique – Our paper gives the headway of wireless as a remote control application for the enrollment motor, siphon which is used in the agribusiness on account of relentless power It is imperative to spread water profitably to the field during run of the mill condition. This is finished by exchanging the information between customer phone and GSM as messages. The system is made with PIC microcontroller . The microcontroller join affirmation against over current, Dry running condition and single arranging. It is excepted that this application give basic access of motor so to speak.
Key Words: Induction motor, Pump, GSM, PIC Microcontroller.
- “MICROCONTROLLER BASE D THREE PHASE MOTO CONTROL USING GSM”,S.V Nimbhore, S.Boke, N. Rindhe, V. GalbaleAssistant Professor, Dept. of Electronic Science, S.C.S.M College, Shrigonda, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India1 Ex. PG Student, Dept. of Electronic Science, Fergusson College, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- “SMART DRIP IRRIGATION SYSTEM FOR CORPARATE FARMING-USING INTERNET OF THINGS”, 1) R.NagaSwetha, Assistant professor, Anurag Group of institutions, Telangana, India.2) J.Nikitha, pg scholar, Anurag Group of Institutions, Telangana, Hyderabad, India 3) B.Pavitra, Assistant professor, Anurag Group of Institutions, Telangana, India
- “ADVANCE AGRO FARM DESIGN WITH SMART FARMING, IRRIGATION AND RAIN WATER HARVESTING USING INTERNET OF THINGS” ,VinodSukhadeve NIT Yupia, Arunachal Pradesh, India,Sahadev Roy Dept. of ECE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia, 791112, India.
- “AN AUTOMATED IRRIGATION SYSTEM FOR GREENHOUSES” ,HatemElaydiElectrical Engineering Department, Islamic University of Gaza, Gaza, Palestine.
- “ARDUINO AUTOMATIC PLANT IRRIGATION USING MESSAGE ALERT BASED”,Mrs RoopaMahadev Assistant Professor Department of Information Science and Engineering,East West Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
- “DEIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOMATED IRRIGATION SYSTEM”,Arjunsinghrathod, professor Department of Mechanical Engineering Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology and Research, Badnera, Maharashtra, India.
- “DEIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A CONNECTED FARM FOR SMART FARMING SYSTEM”,MinwooRyu, Jaeseok Yun, Ting Miao, Il-YeupAhn, Sung-Chan Choi, Jaeho Kim Embedded Software Convergence Research Center Korea Electronics Technology Institute.
- “IMPACT OF BIG DATA ON SMART FARMING”,Manjunath C R, Soumya K,Akshatha S Kumar, Deepthi S Kumar,3Department of Computer Science & Engineering School of Engineering & Technology – Jain University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- “IoT BASED AGRICULTURE AND TRANSPORTATION SUVEILLANCE”Dr. D. P. PatilAngad Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Sandip Institute of Engineering and Management, Nashik, India,H. Singh Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Sandip Institute of Engineering and Management, Nashik, India.
- “SMART DRIP IRRIGATION SYSTEM”,Shilpa.A ,PG shcolor,department of computer science and engineering, srikrishna college of engineering technology,kuniamuthur,coimbator,india.