TRANSFORMER PARAMETER MONITORING AND FAULT AUTOMATICALLY INTIMATED TO ELECTRICITY BOARD USING PIC MICROCONTROLLER
Author’s Name : S.Bharathidasan | K.S.Aishwarya| K.Ramesh | N.Selva kumar | S.Sivani
Volume 07 Issue 01 Year 2020 ISSN No: 2349-2503 Page no: 7-12
Abstract: Now a day, the transformer is an important component of an electricity board all over the world. Here the distribution transformer plays a major role. It distributes electrical energy to low voltage users directly. In this paper monitoring system of distribution transformer using embedded system, like temperature, oil level, voltage, current to monitor and regulate different parameters and also used various types of sensors for monitoring the parameters. Our proposed system is a low cost, easy to use and capable of monitoring and displaying data using microcontroller.
Key Words: Distribution transformer, embedded system, Sensors, Microcontroller
- “Transformer Parameters Monitoring and Controlling System using Matlab” published by Mr. Ashish C. Jangam, Prof. D. G. Chougule, Prof. A.S. Mali in 2018.
- “Transformer Health Monitoring using Cloud Computing” published by Dr. Amit Kumar Manocha, Deepak Jain, Dr. Ved Prakash Arora in 2018.
- “Analysis of Distribution Transformer Health Monitoring and Protection using Arduino” published by Mohammad Riyaz , Ravi Agarwal , Sanjiv Kumar in 2018.
- “A Simulink based System to Monitor Parameters of Transformer” published by Shashank Shekhar Somvanshi, DR. Deependra Pandey in 2017.
- “Implementation of Parameters Monitoring and Controlling System Using Wireless Communication” published by K. Karthikumar, M. Karuppiah, A. Arunbala, S. Krishnakumar and P. Sathyanathan in 2017.
- “Monitoring and Controlling of Distribution Transformer Using GSM Module (AVR Microcontroller Based)” published by Abdurrahman Shu’Aibu Hassan in 2017.
- “Implementation Of Parameters Monitoring And Controlling System Using Wireless Communication” published by K. Karthikumar, M. Karuppiah, A. Arunbalaj, S. Krishnakumar and P. Sathyanathan in 2017.
- “Transformer Parameter Monitoring Using Gsm Module” published by Rashmi Ashok Panherkar , Prajakta Vaidya in 2017.